How to Improve the Sex Life of Women without Using Hormones?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
July 26, 2021; Published: August 01, 2021
The author decided to write this theme of lack of libido in women as it is a constant and almost universal complaint in women who do not come to treat this condition itself, but when questioned, most say they do not have libido nowadays .
It is rare for a patient to come to be treated for this complaint, but the author ends up discovering that her sexual side is compromised, when she evaluates her patient’s energy .
- Huang WL. “Why patients with knee pain still have symptoms despite the use of anti-inflammatory medications”. Journal of Clinical Anesthesiology: Open Access 2.2 (2020): 21-27.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology 4 (2021): 167-196.
- Ling HW. What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology 1 (2021): 18-21.
- Huang WL. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?”. International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorder2 (2019): 1-14.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Maciocia G. Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chinese Medicine. ROCA (1998).
- Huang WL. “Why is Infertility So High Among Couples Nowadays?” Journal of Biomedical Research and Environmental Sciences 6 (2021): 447-449.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Scott S., et al. “Reasons for Divorce and Recollections of Premarital Intervention: Implications for Improving Relationship Education”. Couple Family Psychology2 (2013): 131-145.
- Joy Manne. “Family Constellations: A Practical Guide to Uncovering the Origins of Family Conflict”. Bert Hellinger. September 22 (2009).
- Crabtree S and Harris S. “The Lived Experience of Ambiguous Marital Separation: A Phenomenological Study”. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy 3 (2020): 385-398.
- Ziaee T., et al. The Relationship between Marital and Sexual Satisfaction among Married Women Employees at Golestan University of Medical Sciences, Iran”. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 2 (2014): 44-51.
- Hardell L and Carlberg M. “Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest”. Oncology Letter4 (2020).
- Huang WL. “What are the Sources of Fibromyalgia and How to treat it Without Using Anti-Inflammatory or Anti-Depressant Drugs?” Obstetrics and Gynecology Science2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang WL. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies as the Cause of Fatigue Post SARS-CoV-2 Infection Patients Treatment". Acta Scientific Microbiology6 (2021): 91-108.
- Huang WL. “Why do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang WL. “Chakra’s energy deficiency as the main cause of infertility in women”. Obstetrics and Gynecology International Journal 2 (2020): 83-91.