Subhyaloid Haemorrhage: A Case Report
Santosh Subedi and Sujan Rijal*
Rapti Eye Hospital, Province Lumbini, Nepal
*Corresponding Author: Sujan Rijal, Rapti Eye Hospital, Province Lumbini, Nepal.
July 11, 2022; Published: July 19, 2022
Introduction: Intraocular collection of blood, usually between posterior limiting layer of the vitreous and retina is subhyaloid haemorrhage.
Case Presentation: Unilateral subhyaloid haemorrhage with history of trauma in 30 years male is the case that we present. Laboratory tests was done and it is within the normal.
Conclusion: Our case decorate an fascinating presentation of unilateral subhyaloid haemorrhage, where history of trauma was the risk factor.
Keywords: Trauma; Subhyaloid Haemorrhage; Rapti Eye Hospital
- J Hillenkamp., et al. “Management of submacular hemorrhage with intravitreal versus subretinal injection of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator”. Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology 1 (2009): 5-11.
- V Gabel., et al. “Nd:YAG laser photodisruption of hemorrhagic detachment of the internal limiting membrane”. American Journal of Ophthalmology1 (1989): 33-37.
- GP O'Hanley and CLB Canny. “Diabetic dense premacular hemorrhage: a possible indication for prompt vitrectomy”. Ophthalmology 92 (1985): 507-511.
- PN Schultz., et al. “Long-term visual outcome in Terson syndrome”. Ophthalmology 98 (1991): 1814-1819.
- SS Sandhu., et al. “Displacement of submacular hemorrhage associated with age-related macular degeneration using vitrectomy and submacular tPA injection followed by intravitreal ranibizumab”. Clinical Ophthalmology 4 (2010): 637-642.
- F Treumer., et al. “Subretinal coapplication of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator and bevacizumab for neovascular age-related macular degeneration with submacular haemorrhage”. British Journal of Ophthalmology1 (2009): 48-53.
- D Khadka., et al. “Nd:YAG laser hyaloidotomy in the management of premacular subhyaloid hemorrhage”. BMC Ophthalmology1 (2016).
- F Qureshi. “Management of macular pre-retinal subhyaloid hemorrhage by Nd:Yag laser hyaloidotomy”. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 2 (2014).
- M Ulbig. “Long-term results after drainage of premacular subhyaloid hemorrhage into the vitreous with a pulsed Nd:YAG laser”. Archives of Ophthalmol-Chic11 (1998): 1465.
- , et al. “Nd:YAG membranotomy for preretinal hemorrhage secondary to valsalva retinopathy”. Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology 28 (2014): 145-151.