Gastrostomy in the Complex of Measures for Enteral Nutrition
Bondarenko SB*, Valiev RU, Vrublevskiy SG and Dogadov Eduard A
Department of Surgical, Moscow Scientific and Practical Center of Special Medical
Care for Children, Health Department, Moscow, Russia
*Corresponding Author:Bondarenko SB, Department of Surgical, Moscow
Scientific and Practical Center of Special Medical Care for Children, Health
Department, Moscow, Russia.
February 23, 2022; Published: March 28, 2022
The analysis of the results endoscopically assisted puncture gastrostomy in children undergoing long-term tube feeding, based
on 224 cases of installation gastrostomies. Advantages and disadvantages of the two basic techniques puncture gastrostomy. Explain
the approaches to the choice of the operating tactics in patients with altered anatomy in the background of comorbidity. Identified
contraindications to the use of this technique.
Keywords:Disphagia; Gastrostomy; Children
- Balalykin AS., et al. “Gastrostomia.Bolshaya medicinskaya entsiklopediya/Editor-in-chief AN Bakulev. 2nd Gosudarstvennoe izdatelstvo medicinskoi literature Vulva-Ginanthrop (1958): 452-459.
- Bulygin LG., et al. “Enteral nutrition of patients with inoperable esophageal cancer through permanent gastrostomy (Rus.).Medical Herald of Bashkortostan. Bashkir State Medical University 4.4 (2009): 42-44.
- Volkov OI. “Chersozhnaya endoscopic a gastrostomiya (Rus.)”. Pacific Medical Journal. Vladivostok: State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Vladivostok State Medical University 1.15 (2004): 75-76.
- Dikareva EA., et al. “Experience in the use of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in neuroreanimation patients (Rus.).Efferent therapy. : State Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education "St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Federal Agency for Health and Social Development 17.3 (2011): 27-28.
- Kosyakov BA., et al. “Efficiency of fixed gastrostomy (Russia). Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. Krasnodar: Kuban State Medical University 6 (2010): 58-61.
- Kosyakov BA and Shalkov YK. “Gastrostoma: organizational, operational-technical and economic aspects (Rus.). Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. Krasnodar: Kuban State Medical University 7 (2010): 91-93.
- Kotovich LE., et al. “Technique of performing surgical operations: Handbook”. Minsk: Belarus (1985): 117-118.
- Littmann I. “Operative Surgery. 3rd (stereotypical) edition in Russian language. Budapest: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of Hungary (1985): 408-412.
- Mazurin BC., et al. “Complications in the performance of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (Rus.).Almanac of clinical medicine”. Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute named after MF Vladimirsky 11 (2006): 92-93.
- Nikolaev AV. “Topographic anatomy and operative surgery: textbook”. GOETAR-media (2007): 606-608.
- VV “Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy”. Edition. by 4th edition, supplemented. Medicine (2001): 339-343.
- Ostroverkhov GE., et al. “Course of operative surgery and topographic anatomy”. Medgiz (1963): 602-605.
- Rozanov BS and Kondratyeva LM. “Bolshaya medicinskaya entsiklopediya: tomakh. Editor-in-Chief B. V. Petrovsky. 3rd edition. Sovetskaya entsiklopediya. Gambuzia – Hypothiazide 30 (1977): 50-53.
- Sergienko VI., et al. “Topographic anatomy and operative surgery:Under the general editorship of academician RAMS Lopukhin YM. 2nd edition, corrected”. GOETAR-media 2 (2007): 151-155.
- Slesarenko SS and Lysenko VG. “Perecutionnye, endoscopically controlled gastrostomies - high-tech surgical intervention for enteral nutrition. Siberian Medical Journal. Irkutsk: State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Irkutsk State Medical University Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation 83.8 (2008): 92-96.
- Shalimov AA and Polupan VN. “Atlas of operations on the esophagus, stomach and duodenum”. Medicine (1975): 179-193.
- Shalimov AA and Sayenko VF. “Surgery of the digestive tract”. Kyiv: Zdorov'ya (1987): 291-298.
- Epstein AM., et al. “The use of endoscopic gastrostomy in the practice of a multidisciplinary hospital (Rus.). Efferent therapy. State Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education "St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education". Federal Agency for Health and Social Development 3 (2011): 170-171.
- Yudin SS. “Etudes of gastric surgery”. Medgiz (1955): 9-11.
- Gunnar Gothberg and SiggeBjornsson. “One-Step of Low-Profile Gastrostomy in Pediatric Patients vs Pull Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy”. Retrospective Analysis of Outcomes. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (2015).