Why Do French Academies Call for The End of Homeopathy in Public Health?
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management Specialist. Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang WL, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management Specialist. Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
May 31, 2023; Published: July 25, 2023
Recently, it was published in a Brazilian magazine that French Academies called for the end of homeopathy in public health. This article surprised me a lot because in this time of modernization of telecommunication, the human being has changed the energy pattern of the five internal massive organs (Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, and Kidney) and it is important to reduce the use of any highly concentrated medications and because of these alterations, the medications of choice to be used nowadays are the highly diluted medications such as homeopathic created by Samuel Hahnemann. So, in this article, I am concluding that the implementation to call for the end of homeopathy by the French Academies is not good for the health of the whole population not only in France but for the population globally.
Keywords: Liver; Heart; Lungs; Kidney; Homeopathy
- Carlos Ors. “Academias francesas pedem o fim da homeopatia na saúde pública” (2019).
- Huang WL. “Which Are the Energy Alterations in the Patient Necessary to Form a Hospital Infection?” European Journal of Immunology1 (2023): 104.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why is Homeopathy the Medication of Choice in the Treatment of All Kinds of Diseases Nowadays?". Acta Scientific Medical Sciences11 (2021): 66-70.
- Huang WL. “Why Homeopathy Is the Medication of Choice In The Prevention And Treatment of COVID-19 Infection?” Clinical Medicine and Health Research Journal1 (2021).
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Ni M “Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Medicine: The Essentials Text of Chinese Health and Healing”. First. Shambhala, Boston and London. (1995).
- Kaku Michio. "Albert Einstein". Encyclopedia Britannica, 11 Jan. (2023).
- A Brief History of Homeopathy. February 11, 2021. InjectCenter (2021).
- 71st Congress of the Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis 2016, 24 Aug to 27 Aug (2016).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Chase C. “The geometry of emotions: using chakra acupuncture and 5-phase theory to describe personality archetypes for clinical use”. Medical Acupuncture (2018).
- Huang WL. “What Do We Need to Know to Prevent and Control Nosocomial Infections Completely? - Part 2”. Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2022): 33-47.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Clinical Research in Ophthalmology2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Vaccine Research Journal 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang WL. “The Influence of Cell Phones and Computers on Our Immune System”. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology 2 (2021): 000141.
- LEESER O. Ist die Arndt-Schulzsche Regel eine Stütze der Homöopathie? “[Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law]”. Hippokrates 14 (1953): 417-421.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang Wei Ling. "Why Patients with Depression do Not Improve the Symptoms with Antidepressant Medications?". Journal of Health Science and Medical Research 6 (2021): 001-002.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Have Anxiety Symptoms Despite the Use of Psychotropic Medications?” Archives of Neurology and Neuro Disorders2 (2019): 13-23.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Disturbances in Panic Syndrome and How Can We Teat It in Adolescence?” Journal of Neurology and Experimental Neuroscience 1 (2020): 139.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations as the Underlying Cause of Primary Hypertension”. ARC Journal of Nephrology2 (2019): 33-44.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome 2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction”. Online Journal of Cardiology Research and Reports5 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What We Need to Know When the Patient has a Stroke with or without COVID-19?". Acta Scientific Neurology8 (2021): 01-05.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. 3.1 (2020): ACRCI.MS.ID.000551.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Do All Autoimmune Diseases Have in Common?”. Clinical and Experimental Immunology 3 (2021): 301-304.
- Huang WL. “Should Only Psychotropic Medication and Antibiotics be Controlled Use? And the Others?". Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2022).
- Huang WL. “Why is Highly Diluted Oral “Vaccine” For COVID-19 the Safest Option in this Pandemic?". Acta Scientific Medical Sciences9 (2022): 127-163.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is it Possible to Treat Nosocomial Cellulitis Post Placement of Hemodialysis Catheter without the Use of Antibiotics?” Dialysis Trans OA2 (2020): 180020.
- Huang WL. “What Are the Markers That Predict the Development of Having Cancer in the Future Without Laboratory or Radiological Tests?” Journal of Cancer and Cancer Prevention1 (2021).
- Clark Manning and Louis Vanrenen. “Bioenergetic Medicines East and West: Acupuncture and Homeopathy: Study of Homoeopathy and Acupuncture Capa comum”. North Atlantic Books (1993).
- Huang WL. “Can the Medications we Use Make us More Likely to Have Cancer in the Future?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports 4.3 (2023): 01-02
- International webinar on Women Healthcare. March 15, (2022).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?”. Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- Huang WL. “Energy Alterations in Patients with Ground Glass Opacity in SARS-CoV-2 Infection”. EC Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine1 (2022): 82-93.
- Huang WL. “Why Medications Used Nowadays are Harmful to Our Health?” Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Flexner Report did to Our Medicine After 100 Years of Implantation?". Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders8 (2021): 01-04.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).