Why is Highly Diluted Oral “Vaccine” For COVID-19 the Safest Option in this Pandemic?
Department of Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang WL, Department of Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
July 27, 2022; Published: August 30, 2022
Introduction: Since the end of 2019, COVID-19 was firstly reported in China and spread globally. The coronavirus was named severe acute respiratory syndrome and caused until June 12th, 2022 540,318,591 infected people and 6,331,220 deaths. There are some vaccines approved by World Health Organization (WHO) to be given for emergency use and the first mass vaccination began in December 2020. According to WHO, the COVID-19 vaccine is effective but some people will get the illness even after receiving the vaccine. It was reported by CDC that from 1900 until January 11th, 2022, 14.317 deaths were reported after receiving any kinds of vaccines developed until today, and from these totals, 10.688 deaths were following after these mRNA of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and they were responsible for 74% of global deaths after receiving any kind of vaccine since 1900.
Purpose: the purpose of this study is to show that there is the safest option for the prevention of COVID-19 in the whole global population by using a highly diluted oral “vaccine” to fit the new pattern of energy alteration that our population is presenting nowadays. This is a study that I did in my clinic in Brazil, from 2015 to 2020, analyzing 1000 patients’ internal massive organs (that correspond to the chakras’ energy centers), that 90% of all my patients were in the lowest level of energy, meaning that the majority of them were considered immune-compromised and not immunocompetent. For this reason, the use of a highly diluted oral “vaccine” can fit better to this alteration in the immune system, increasing in this case, the vital energy of the patient and not causing any side effects, as we are facing nowadays when we use the current injected vaccine for prevention of COVID-19 infection. All this reasoning could be explained by the Arndt-Schultz Law, created in 1888 by two German researchers that said that the use of any type of highly concentrated medication can reduce the vital energy or can be lethal and the use of a highly diluted oral “vaccine” can increase this vital energy, and it is this effect that we need in this new type of population that we have on these days.
Methods: It was applied a questionary to 108 patients in my clinic in Brazil, from January 15th to 25th 2022, to evaluate the percentage of people who received the injected COVID-19 vaccine and also, who were using highly diluted oral “vaccine” for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection and also, using highly diluted medications to replenish the five internal massive organs (Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, and Kidney). It was also evaluated how many people were using other types of highly concentrated medications to treat other diseases.
Results: 56,47% received the highly diluted oral “vaccine” for the prevention of COVID-19 and from this group, 8,2% did not evolve to SARS-CoV-2 infection (Table 4). 61,18% that received a highly diluted oral "vaccine" combined with highly diluted homeopathy medications (Phosphorus, Sulphur, Calcarea carbonica, Silicea, Natrum muriaticum) to replenish the energy of the five internal massive organs (Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, and Kidney) did not have COVID-19 (Table 8). 3,28% of patients that received the highly diluted oral “vaccine” developed COVID-19 after using this kind of vaccine (Table 11). 9% of patients that received a highly concentrated injected vaccine for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 developed COVID-19 after this type of vaccine (Table 15). 60,75% that received a highly concentrated injected vaccine for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection did not evolve to COVID-19. But from this group, 52,84% were using a highly diluted oral "vaccine" combined with highly diluted homeopathy medication to replenish the energy of the five internal massive organs (Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, and Kidney (Table 8).
Conclusion : This study is that, according to the type of population that we have nowadays, due to reduced energy inside the five internal massive organs, according to thoughts of traditional Chinese medicine, the type of vaccine needs to fit according to the type of population that we have on these days (that are characterized as having very low energy pattern). The use of injected highly concentrated vaccine can reduce this vital energy and reduce even more the energy of the patient (that was already very low) and increase the chance to have any kind of thrombosis in any part of the body. The use of a highly diluted oral “vaccine” for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection is the safest option nowadays, even in patients that received injected vaccine for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection, because it is fitting to this new type of population that we have these days, and do not have any important side effect because will increase the vital energy of the patient, instead of reducing it, as when we use highly concentrated injected vaccine for COVID-19 prevention.
Keywords: COVID-19 Vaccine; Side Effects; Highly Diluted Oral “Vaccine”; Population; Traditional Chinese Medicine; Hahnemann; Homeopathy; Hippocrates
- “WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard.” World Health Organization (2022).
- Stiepan DD. “COVID-19 infection among vaccinated people: What you need to know”. Mayo Clinic August 5, (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- CDC (Centers For Disease Control And Prevention). “Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines”. Updated Feb. 28, (2022).
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Smith J., et al. “Vaccine production, distribution, access, and uptake”. Lancet 9789 (2011): 428-438.
- The History of Vaccines. “An Educational Resource by the College Of Physicians of Philadelphia”. Different Types of Vaccines 17 (2018).
- Riedel S. “Edward Jenner and the history of smallpox and vaccination”. Proceeding (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 18.1 (2005): 21-25.
- Pulendran B and Ahmed R. “Immunological mechanisms of vaccination”. Nature Immunology6 (2011): 509-517.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Huang WL. “What Do We Need to Know to Prevent and Control Nosocomial Infections Completely? - Part 2” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2022): 33-47.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders (IJDMD) 2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Clinical Research in Ophthalmology2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang WL. “What is the Cause of Language Impairment in Traditional Chinese Medicine and how can we Treat it?” Journal of Clinical Case Reports and Trials 2 (2019): 14-22.
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology 1 (2021): 18-21.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is it Possible to Treat Nosocomial Cellulitis Post Placement of Hemodialysis Catheter without the Use of Antibiotics?” Dialysis and Transplantation OA2 (2020): 180020.
- Capra Fritjof. “The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels Between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism”. Shambhala. (1975).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Flexner Report did to Our Medicine After 100 Years of Implantation?". Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders8 (2021): 01-04.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras and Energy Alterations in Patients with Oligospermia”. Archive of Urological Research 1 (2020): 10-16.
- Huang WL. “Chakra’s energy deficiency as the main cause of infertility in women”. Obstetrics and Gynecology International Journal – OGIJ 2 (2020): 83-91.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction”. Online Journal of Cardiology Research and Reports5 (2021).
- Huang WL. “Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction in Patient Post COVID-19 Treatment”. Journal of Clinical Cardiology and Cardiovascular Interventions2 (2022).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What We Need to Know When the Patient has a Stroke with or without COVID-19?". Acta Scientific Neurology8 (2021): 01-05.
- Huang WL. “Why Patients with Spider Veins in The Leg Have Recurrence of Their Conditions By Using Sclerotherapy Or Other Kinds of Treatment Recommended Nowadays?” Journal of Vascular Medicine and Surgery 9 (2021):
- Huang WL. “Energy Alterations in Patient with Deep Vein Thrombosis and what do we need to in Addition to the Use of Anti Coagulant Medications?” Journal of Vascular Surgery 10 (2022):
- Chase CR. “The Geometry of Emotions: Using Chakra Acupuncture and 5-Phase Theory to Describe Personality Archetypes for Clinical Use”. Medical Acupuncture 30 (2018): 167-178.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why is Homeopathy the Medication of Choice in the Treatment of All Kinds of Diseases Nowadays?". Acta Scientific Medical Sciences11 (2021): 66-70.
- “Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but vaccination remains vital”. (2022).
- Perry RJ., et al. “Cerebral venous thrombosis after vaccination against COVID-19 in the UK: a multicentre cohort study”. Lancet10306 (2021): 1147-1156.
- Aladdin Y., et al. “Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Death following the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine”. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 9 (2021): 105938.
- “Acupuncture Research Conference that was held at Harvard Medical School, in Boston, USA, in 2015”. (2022).
- Goldberg Yair., et al. “Protection of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection is similar to that of BNT162b2 vaccine protection: A three-month nationwide experience from Israel”. American Journal of Epidemiology, kwac060. 30 (2022).
- Wiest NE., et al. “A Case of Acute Pulmonary Embolus after mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Immunization”. Vaccines (Basel)8 (2021): 903.
- Dimitrios T., et al. “Vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia: The shady chapter of a success story”. Metabolism Open 11 (2021):
- Luk A., et al. “Myocarditis and Pericarditis After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination: Practical Considerations for Care Providers”. Canadian Journal of Cardiology10 (2021): 1629-1634.
- Varona J., et al. “Primary adrenal insufficiency associated with Oxford-AstraZeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT)”. European Journal of Internal Medicine 91 (2021): 90-92.
- Finsterer J and Korn M. “Aphasia seven days after second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine”. Brain Hemorrhages4 (2021): 165-167.
- Huang WL. “Energy Alterations as the Underlying Cause of Primary Hypertension?” ARC Journal of Nephrology2 (2019): 33-44.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang WL. “Is SARS-CoV- 2 Strong or Our Body Is Weak?” Journal of Virology and Viral Diseases 1 (2021).
- Huang WL. “Why Do Patients Still Have the Potential to Transmit COVID-19 Despite Receiving Vaccinations?” International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination 1 (2021).
- Abbasi J. “Researchers Tie Severe Immunosuppression to Chronic COVID-19 and Virus Variants”. JAMA 325 (2021): 2033-2035.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Are the Vaccines the Only Solution to Control COVID-19 Pandemic?”. Vaccines 1 (2021): 000152.
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), Division of Viral Diseases. CDC COVID-19 Science Briefs [Internet]. Atlanta (GA): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US); 2020-. Science Brief: COVID-19 Vaccines and Vaccination (2021).
- Huang WL. “Why do Patients Seem to be Older After COVID-19 Treatment?”. Annals of Epidemiology and Public Health 1 (2021): 1067.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Cause of Dyspnea Post COVID-19 Treatment”. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Case Reports1 (2021): 1-9.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies as the Cause of Fatigue Post SARS-CoV-2 Infection Patients Treatment". Acta Scientific Microbiology6 (2021): 91-108.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as One of the Causes of Anosmia and Loss of Taste in SARS-CoV-2 Infection Patients”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences5 (2021): 73-89.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Can Autoimmune Hepatitis Be Treated Without the Use of Corticosteroids and Immunisuppressive Drugs?” Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2019): 178-186.
- King w., et al. “Myocarditis following mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, a case series”. American Heart Journal Plus: Cardiology Research and Practice 8 (2021):
- Tajstra M., et al. “Acute Coronary Tree Thrombosis After Vaccination for COVID-19”. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions 9 (2021): e103-e104.
- Öcal O., et al. “Portal vein thrombosis associated with ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccination”. Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology8 (2021): 676.
- IHNC Práticas Integrativas (2020).
- Huang WL. “Why Homeopathy Is the Medication of Choice In The Prevention And Treatment of COVID-Infection-19?” Clinical Medicine and Health Research Journal1 (2021): 1-6.
- “14th Euro-Global Conference on Infectious Diseases”. June 24-25, 2022 (2022).
- Teixeira M. “Aos que clamam pelas evidências científicas em homeopatia”. Revista De Homeopatia1/2 (2017): 1-17.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Mandatory Implementation of a Passport for COVID-19 Vaccine Reduce the Transmission or Not?". Acta Scientific Microbiology9 (2021): 63-68.
- Huang WL. “How Can We Prevent COVID-19 And Other Diseases at The Same Time?” Journal Of Molecular Microbiology 5 (2021).
- Li Z., et al. “The Effect of the COVID-19 Vaccine on Daily Cases and Deaths Based on Global Vaccine Data”. Vaccines (Basel)11 (2021): 1328.
- Huang WL. “Why Medications Used Nowadays are Harmful to Our Health?” Archives of Anesthesiology 1 (2021).
- Arndt Schultz Law and its applications in Homeopathy | Homeopathy Resource by Homeobook.com (2020).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Does In Vitro Studies Demonstrate the Same Drug Action on the Patient?". Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Sciences9 (2021): 25-28.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Alterations in Patients with Chronic Gastritis”. Gastro – Open Journal 1 (2020): 20-25.
- Huang WL. “Energy Imbalances and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies as One of the Cause of Tachycardia”. Online Journal of Cardiology Research and Report2 (2021): 2021.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energies Alterations and Chakras Energies Deficiencies in Patient with Crohn’s Disease”. Journal of Gastrointestinal and Digestive System Open Access 3 (2021): 44-50.
- Huang WL. “Energies alterations and Chakras’ energies deficiencies in patient with ulcerative colitis”. Gastro Open Journal1 (2021): 35-42.
- Huang WL. “The Influence of Cell Phones and Computers on Our Immune System”. Annals of Immunology and Immunotherapy2 (2021): 000141.
- Kentsis A. “Why do young people get cancer?”. Pediatric Blood and Cancer7 (2020): e28335.
- 1755 – Hahnemann, physician who invented homeopathy, is born (2022).
- Manning and Varennes. entitled Bioenergetic Medicines East and West: Acupuncture and Homeopathy. North Atlantic Books (1993).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?”. Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- The Hippocratic Oath – By: Ovídio Rocha Barros Sandoval, Vice-President of the Advisory Board of FAEPA.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Measures Can We Take to Prevent COVID-19 Infection in Pregnant Women?". Acta Scientific Women's Health11 (2021): 34-37.
- Lamptey E. “Post-vaccination COVID-19 deaths: a review of available evidence and recommendations for the global population”. Clinical and Experimental Vaccine Research 10 (2021): 264-275.
- Ling HW. “Why are Pediatric Patients being infected with Sars-Cov-2 and Becoming Sick?” SunText Review of Pediatric Care 1 (2021): 118.
- Huang WL. “Why Is Homeopathy the Medication of Choice for Treating Diseases in Elderly Patients”. Clinical Trials and Research Ethics1 (2021).
- Huang WL. “How is the Mechanism of Immunodeficiency Caused by Metallic Implants and What Can they Cause when Inside the Patient's Body?” Annals of Immunology and Immunotherapy2 (2021): 000149.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What do we Need to Learn from the COVID-19 Pandemic?". Acta Scientific Microbiology8 (2021): 57-64.