What a Doctor Has to Know About Every Patient Who Arrives at An Emergency Unit Nowadays
Huang Wei Ling*
Department of Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Department of Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
: August 17, 2022; Published: August 29, 2022
When I was invited by this emergency medical journal to write an article, I was wondering what would be a general theme for all specialties and situations that a doctor has to know today, which does not appear in laboratory tests.
- “10 most common emergency cases”. FGvirtual (2022).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders (IJDMD) 2 (2019): 1-14.
- Capra F. “THE TAO OF PHYSICS”. Shambhala. (1975).
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Clinical Research in Ophthalmology 2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Flexner Report did to Our Medicine After 100 Years of Implantation?". Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders8 (2021): 01-04.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang WL. “Should Only Psychotropic Medication and Antibiotics be Controlled Use? And the Others?". Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2022).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Have Anxiety Symptoms Despite the Use of Psychotropic Medications?” Archives of Neurology and Neuro Disorders2 (2019): 13-23.
- Huang Wei Ling. “How to Treat Low Back Pain in Pregnancy without Using any Anti-Inflammatory Medications?” Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science 3 (2020).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Patients with Knee Pain Still Have Symptoms Despite the Use of Anti-inflammatory Medications”. International Journal of Orthopaedics Research2 (2020): 21-27.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. 3.1 (2020).
- Scientific Wisdom Webinar on Sars-cov-2 variants. January 17, 2022 (2022).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What do we Need to do to Avoid Intubation in Patients with Respiratory Failure Due to SARS-CoV-2 Infection?”. Journal of Pulmonology Research and Reports. SRC/JPRR-140 (2022).
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What We Need to Know When the Patient has a Stroke with or without COVID-19?". Acta Scientific Neurology8 (2021): 01-05.
- Huang WL. “Why Patients with Spider Veins in The Leg Have Recurrence of Their Conditions By Using Sclerotherapy Or Other Kinds of Treatment Recommended Nowadays?” Journal of Vascular Medicine and Surgery 9 (2021): 426.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction”. Online Journal of Cardiology Research and Reports5 (2021).