Is there a Greater Risk in the Use of Hormones Nowadays?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
June 02, 2021; Published: July 09, 2021
The implantation of the Flexner report in almost all the continents in 1913, brought the modernization of medicine in all areas related to the diagnosis and treatment of the most diverse pathologies, but at the same time, many of its negative effects we can see in our today’s patient. Also, the modernization of the devices used in the communication with the implementation of 5G technology brought changes that few studies have shown, because these changes are subtle and not noticeable to the naked eye [1,2].
- Flexner A., et al. “Medical education in the United States and Canada. From the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Bulletin Number Four, 1910”. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 7 (2002): 594-602.
- Hardell L and Carlberg M. “Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest”. Oncology Letter4 (2020): 15.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ and energy deficiencies in the genesis of breast cancer”. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2 (2021): 53-62.
- Huang WL. “Energies Alterations and Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as One Cause of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Women”. Journal of Womens Health Care and Management1 (2021): 114.
- Ling HW. “Energies and Chakras Replenishment in Prevention and Treatment of Patients with Atypical Pap Cells Exam”. Journal of Womens Health Care and Management2 (2020): 108.
- Huang WL. “Constitutional homeopathy of five elements based on traditional Chinese medicine”. Acta Scientific Microbiology 4 (2020): 57-69
- Huang WL. The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. Advances in Cancer Research and Clinical Imaging1 (2020).
- Huang WL. “Chakra’s Energy Deficiency as One of the Cause of Menopause Symptoms in Women”. Journal of Women's Health and Reproductive Medicine 3 (2020): 2.
- Huang WL. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Capra Fritjof. The Tao Of Physics : an Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism. Berkeley: [New York]: Shambhala ; distributed in the U.S. by Random House (1975).
- Maciocia G. “Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chinese Medicine”. ROCA (1998).
- Huang WL. “What are the Sources of Fibromyalgia and How to treat it Without Using Anti-Inflammatory or Anti-Depressant Drugs?”. Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics2 (2019): 001-009.
- LEESER O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information14 (1953): 417-421.