Does In Vitro Studies Demonstrate the Same Drug Action on the Patient?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
July 13, 2021; Published: May 30, 2022
The author, with 29 years of clinical experience, had the opportunity to study Western medicine and Eastern medicine and through this editorial, she will write what she has noticed in studies of drugs used today, especially in this pandemic of COVID-19 .
Nowadays, the studies of the medications in the human beings are taking into account the part of the matter itself. The part that composes the matter that is energy is not studies yet by the majority of the pharmaceutical industry, and this lack of understanding has brought some alterations in the interpretation of drug studies, at the time of their idealization and manufacture and their use in the human being .
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology1 (2021): 18-21.
- Huang WL. “Why Medications Used Nowadays are Harmful to Our Health?” Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021).
- Hill R., et al. “Studies of the in vivo and in vitro cytotoxicity of the drug RSU-1069”. British Journal of Cancer 6 (1986): 743-751.
- Institute of Medicine (US). Public Engagement and Clinical Trials: New Models and Disruptive Technologies. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US). The National Academies Collection: Reports funded by National Institutes of Health (2012).
- Capra Fritjof. The Tao Of Physics : an Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism. Berkeley: [New York] :Shambhala ; distributed in the U.S. by Random House (1975).
- King XX. “The Flexner Report of 1910”. JAMA (1984).
- Stahnisch F and Verhoef M. “The flexner report of 1910 and its impact on complementary and alternative medicine and psychiatry in north america in the 20th century”. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 (2012): 647896.
- Caly L., et al. The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro”. Antiviral Research 178 (2020): 104787.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Cause of Dyspnea Post COVID-19 Treatment”. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Case Reports 1 (2021): 1-9.
- LEESER O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information 1953/ Jul 31.
- Huang WL. “Why Some Patients Do Not Get Better with the Drugs They Use to Treat Endocrine Disorders”. SunText Review of Pediatric Care 1 (2021): 103.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Clinical Research in Ophthalmology 2 (2019): 1-9.
- Bing O and Zhen G. “Essentials of Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Series of. Shandong Science and Technology Press (1996): 209.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders 2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “How Do You Treat Back Pain in Your Practice? Part 2”. Medical Acupuncture1 (2018).
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Pulmonary Manifestations in COVID-19 Really Caused by the Virus?”. Journal of Pulmonology Research and Reports. SRC/JPRR-116 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies as the Cause of Fatigue Post SARS-CoV-2 Infection Patients Treatment". Acta Scientific Microbiology6 (2021): 91-108.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. Advances in Cancer Research and Clinical Imaging1 (2020).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations as the Underlying Cause of Primary Hypertension”. ARC Journal of Nephrology2 (2019): 33-44.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Chakras and Energy Alterations in Patients with Oligospermia”. Archive of Urological Research 1 (2020): 10-16.
- WL Huang. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies in Dementia Patients”. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 1 (2021): 1-30.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Do All Autoimmune Diseases Have in Common?”. Clinical and Experimental Immunology 3 (2021): 301-304.
- 9TH Webinar On Healthcare - Health Economics and Policy. February 09, 2021 London UK (2021).