What does it Mean Natural Forces within us that are the True Healers of the Disease?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
Received: January 03, 2022; Published: February 01, 2022
The belief that only medicines are capable of curing diseases, after the implementation of the Flexner report in 1913, in which both doctors and patients have the belief in their hearts that only the medicines manufactured by the pharmaceutical industry are scientific and can cure diseases is the purpose of this article [1,2].
- Stahnisch F and Verhoef M. “The flexner report of 1910 and its impact on complementary and alternative medicine and psychiatry in north america in the 20th century”. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 (2012): 647896.
- Duffy T. “The Flexner Report ― 100 Years Later”. Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 3 (2011): 269-276.
- Egnew T. The meaning of healing: transcending suffering”. Annals of Family Medicine3 (2005): 255-262.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Flexner Report did to Our Medicine After 100 Years of Implantation?". Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders8 (2021): 01-04.
- Huang W Ling. “Can We Cure Cancer without Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy or Surgery?” Journal of Clinical Cancer and Oncology Research 1 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. Advances in Cancer Research and Clinical Imaging1 (2020).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders 2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations as the Underlying Cause of Primary Hypertension”. ARC Journal of Nephrology 2 (2019): 33-44.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Are the Changes that Generate Diabetic Retinopathy Really Inside the Eye?”. Journal of Diabetes Research Reviews and Reports. SRC/JDRR-150 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- 71º LMHI Congress in Buenos Aires in August (2016).
- Huang Wei Ling. “What We Need to Know When the Patient has a Stroke with or without COVID-19?". Acta Scientific Neurology8 (2021): 01-05.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Ling HW. “Is SARS-CoV-2 Strong or Our Body Is Weak?” Journal of Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 1 (2021).
- WL Huang. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies in Dementia Patients”. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 1 (2021): 1-30.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Treatment of Asthma Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Homeopathy”. Journal of Pediatrics and Infants 1 (2018): 24-40.