Lockdown - Can this Solve Our Problem?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
May 31, 2021; Published: August 04, 2021
Today lockdown started in my city 27-05-2021, hospitals are full and every day the number of deaths increases even more. This city is located in the interior of the state of São Paulo, in Brazil, composed of 400,000 inhabitants and can be an example of what is happening in the world nowadays .
Due to some errors implanted in the past, after the implantation of Flexner report, the medicine considered scientific still cannot understand the pathophysiology of this disease in COVID 19 in it is entire. In the treatment of various symptoms caused by this infection, doctors are using medications that, if we do not understand which kind of patient that modernity has caused, as showed in the article written by the author (2021) entitled Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past? We might rethink these protocols used in our patients to treat this infection and other kinds of diseases used by great world-renowned universities [2,3].
- 1º dia de 'lockdown' em Franca, SP. Por G1 Ribeirão Preto e Franca 27/05/2021 13h32 (2021).
- Flexner A., et al. “Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and Merrymount Press (1910)”. Medical education in the United States and Canada: A report to the Carnegie foundation for the advancement of teaching (1910).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Yapijakis C. “Hippocrates of Kos, the father of clinical medicine, and asclepiades of Bithynia, the father of molecular medicine”. In Vivo (Brooklyn)4 (2009): 507-514.
- Capra Fritjof. The Tao Of Physics: an Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism. Berkeley: [New York]: Shambhala; distributed in the U.S. by Random House (1975).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?”. Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- 71º LMHI Congress, Buenos Aires (2016).
- European congress for homeopathy in vienna in November (2016).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang WL. “Constitutional Homeopathy of the Five Elements based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Khurana A. “Homoeopathy in epidemics: Bridging the gap”. Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy2 (2020): 77-79.
- Alfano V and Ercolano S. “The Efficacy of Lockdown Against COVID-19: A Cross-Country Panel Analysis”. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 4 (2020): 509-517.
- LEESER O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information (1953).
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology1 (2021): 18-21.
- Clark A Manning and Louis J Vanrenen. “Bioenergetic Medicines East and West - Acupuncture and Homeopathy”. 1st edition (1763).