Is the Mandatory Implementation of a Passport for COVID-19 Vaccine Reduce the Transmission or Not?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
Received: July 26, 2021 ; Published: August 12, 2021
This theme the author brought when she knew she would no longer be able to go to Europe to hold her congresses and presentations because of an internal law imposition to make the vaccination for COVID 19 before going to Europe.
On this subject, several items have to be evaluated and not only referring to the pandemic that this measure will prohibit the spread of the virus or not .
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports 6 (2021).
- Speiser D and Bachmann M. “COVID-19: Mechanisms of Vaccination and Immunity”. Vaccines (Basel)3 (2020): 404.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Hardell L and Carlberg M. “Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest”. Oncology Letter4 (2020).
- Lo DC. “Chinese masterful formulas”. 1st editio. São Paulo: Roca (2007): 608.
- Huang WL. “Constitutional Homeopathy of the Five Elements based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Are the Vaccines the Only Solution to Control COVID-19 Pandemic?”. Vaccines 1 (2021): 000152.
- Sonani B., et al. COVID-19 vaccination in immunocompromised patients”. Clinical Rheumatology (2021): 1-2.
- Anand P and Stahel VP. “The safety of Covid-19 mRNA vaccines: a review”. Patient Safety Surgery 15 (2021): 20 (2021).
- Huang WL. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorder2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances in the Prevention and Treatment of Myocardial Infarction”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences6 (2020): 20-27.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances in the Prevention and Treatment of Câncer”. Advances in Cancer Research and Clinical Imaging1 (2020): 1-10.
- Huang WL. “Why Do Patients Still have Anxiety Symptoms Despite the Use of Psychotropic Medications”. General Medicine: Open Access2 (2019): 13-23.
- Huang WL. “Energy Disturbances in Panic Syndrome and How Can we Treat it in Adolescence?” Journal of Neurology and Experimental Neural Science 1 (2020): 139-49.
- Huang WL. “Auricular Acupuncture and Chinese Dietary Counselling in the Treatment of Insomnia”. Archives of Neurology and Neuro Disorders1 (2020): 1-11.
- Zaporozhan V and Ponomarenko A. “Mechanisms of Geomagnetic Field Influence on Gene Expression Using Influenza as a Model System: Basics of Physical Epidemiology”. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 3 (2010): 938-965.
- LEESER O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information. 1953/ Jul 31 (1953).
- Huang WL. “Are the Medications that we are Prescribing to our Patients Harming them?” ARC Journal of Orthopedics 1 (2021): 11-13.
- Doulberis M., et al. “Does COVID-19 Vaccination Warrant the Classical Principle “ofelein i mi vlaptin?” Medicina (Kaunas)3 (2021): 253.
- Pardi N., et al. “mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology”. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 17 (2018): 261-279.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?”. Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- Huang WL. “Is it Possible to Treat Community-Acquired and Nosocomial Infections with the Same Method Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Journal of Applied Microbiology2 (2019): 1-13.
- Huang WL. “Energies Alterations and Chakras Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection Resistant to Antibiotics Treatments”. Clinical Research in Urology2 (2020): 1-8.
- Huang WL. “Can Hospital Osteomyelitis Be Treated Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Acta Scientific Microbiology9 (2018): 4-12
- Huang WL. “How Can we Treat Recurrent Herpes Virus Infection Without the Use of Antiviral Drugs?”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences8 (2019): 152-159.
- Huang WL. “Why do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Kalliantas D., et al. “Homeopathy combat against coronavirus disease (Covid-19)”. Z Gesundh Wiss 5 (2020): 1-4.
- Mukherjee S., et al. “Preparation of Coronavirus nosodes sourced from a clinical sample of SARS-Cov-2 positive patient, inactivated strain, and spike glycoprotein”. Pharmaceutical Research (2021).
- Gang Lv., et al. “Mortality Rate and Characteristics of Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination”. Frontiers in Medicine (Lausanne) 8 (2021): 670370.