Is it Possible to Treat Most Diseases Nowadays without Using Any Currently Used Medication?
Department of Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang WL, Department of Infectious
Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Medical Acupuncture, Pain Management Medical Acupuncture
and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
Received: October 31, 2022;
Published: December 01, 2022
This year I complete 30 years of graduation from the Faculty of Medicine of Londrina here in Brazil and when I look back, I see the different levels of learning that I obtained in these years, to be able to compile all my experience to write this article. My first specialty was Infectious and Parasitic diseases, which I did at the same university I graduated from but had a chance to study other forms of medicine when I started my studies in acupuncture 5 years after my graduation. Since then, I have been studying the pattern of human beings that we have today, unlike what we had in the past, about 8, 10 or 20, or 50 years ago, when the people I work with still had energy in their massive internal organs .
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia Despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders (IJDMD)2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Constitutional Homeopathy of Five Elements Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What Flexner Report did to Our Medicine After 100 Years of Implantation?". Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders8 (2021): 01-04.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Why Do Patients Still Have Anxiety Symptoms Despite the Use of Psychotropic Medications?” Archives of Neurology and Neuro Disorders2 (2019): 13-23.
- Huang Wei Ling. “What We Need to Know When the Patient has a Stroke with or without COVID-19?". Acta Scientific Neurology8 (2021): 01-05.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Treating Energy Imbalances and Chakras Replenishment for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer”. 3.1 (2020): ACRCI.MS.ID.000551.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Clinical Research in Ophthalmology 2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang Wei Ling. "Why Patients with Depression do Not Improve the Symptoms with Antidepressant Medications?". Journal of Health and Medical Research 6 (2021): 001-002.
- Huang Wei Ling. "Is It Possible to Treat Community-acquired and Nosocomial Infectious with the Same Method, Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Journal of Applied Microbiological Research 2 (2019): 1-13.
- 2nd International Conference on Worldwide Infectious Diseases.
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology1 (2021): 18-21.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations as the Underlying Cause of Primary Hypertension”. ARC Journal of Nephrology2 (2019): 33-44.
- Global Heart Conference in 2019, Paris.
- 26th International Diabetes And Healthcare Conference.
- Huang W. “Chakras` Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction”. Cardiology Research and Reports5 (2021): 1-10.
- Huang WL. “Energy Alterations in Patient with Deep Vein Thrombosis and what do we need to in Addition to the Use of Anti-Coagulant Medications?” Journal of Vascular Surgery 10 (2022): 442.
- Ling HW. “Why Patients with Spider Veins in the Leg Do Not Improve Their Conditions by Having Surgery or Other Procedures to Remove Their Veins?” Journal of Vascular Medicine and Surgery 9 (2021): 421.
- Huang WL. “Energy Alterations and Treatment in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients with Altered Proteinuria”. ARC Journal of Nephrology2 (2019): 22-32.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Can Autoimmune Hepatitis Be Treated Without the Use of Corticosteroids and Immunisuppressive Drugs?” Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2019): 178-186.
- Huang Wei Ling. “How Can You Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis without Using Corticosteroids and Immunosuppressive Medications?” Archives of Anesthesiology2 (2020): 19-30.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.