Acta Scientific Agriculture (ASAG)(ISSN: 2581-365X)

Editorial Note Volume 5 Issue 5

Benefits and Harms of Wastewater in Agriculture

Marcelo F Pompelli*

Laboratory of Plant Physiology, Department of Botany, Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil

*Corresponding Author: Sangita Sahni, Department of Plant Pathology, TCA, Dholi, Bihar, India.

Received: April 23, 2021; Published: May 26, 2021

  The distribution of water on the Earth’s surface is extremely uneven. Only 3% of the water on the surface is fresh; the remaining 97% resides in the ocean. Of freshwater, 69% resides in glaciers, 30% underground and less than 1% is located in lakes, rivers and swamps. Looked the another way, only one percent of the water on the Earth’s surface is usable by humans, and 99% of the usable quantity is situated underground.

  1. Noemi Mancosu., et al. “Water Scarcity and Future Challenges for Food Production”. Water 3 (2015): 975-992.
  2. María Dorta-Santos., et al. “Recycled Urban Wastewater for Irrigation of Jatropha curcas L. in Abandoned Agricultural Arid Land”. Sustainability2 (2014): 6902-6924.

Citation

Citation: Sangita Sahni. “Seed Treatment: A Strong Crop Management Strategy during Covid-19 Pandemic". Acta Scientific Agriculture 5.5 (2021): 112-113.

Copyright

Copyright: © 2021 Sangita Sahni. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.




Metrics

Acceptance rate32%
Acceptance to publication20-30 days
Impact Factor0.734

Indexed In




News and Events


  • Certification for Review
    Acta Scientific certifies the Editors/reviewers for their review done towards the assigned articles of the respective journals.
  • Submission Timeline for Upcoming Issue
    The last date for submission of articles for regular Issues is June 30, 2021.
  • Publication Certificate
    Authors will be issued a "Publication Certificate" as a mark of appreciation for publishing their work.
  • Best Article of the Issue
    The Editors will elect one Best Article after each issue release. The authors of this article will be provided with a certificate of “Best Article of the Issue”.
  • Welcoming Article Submission
    Acta Scientific delightfully welcomes active researchers for submission of articles towards the upcoming issue of respective journals.
  • Contact US