In the Name of God the Most Merciful the Most Kind Noise Pollution
Radhi Jawad Bakir Al Bayati*
Senior Otolaryngologist, Baghdad, Iraq
*Corresponding Author: Radhi Jawad Bakir Al Bayati, Senior Otolaryngologist, Baghdad, Iraq.
September 06, 2022; Published: October 13, 2022
In this very world, where the new is overcoming the old and the balances of its primary components have changed, man is proud with his new inventions and evolutions but under-estimating their effects on his environment and so greatly jeopardizing the future of the life on earth.
Hopefully, a worldwide serious quest in the field of environment is encountered to protect life on earth.
Many conferences, commissions and researches have been held previously.
- PW Albert. “Noise pollution”. Noise and Health (1998): 13-15.
- Scott- Brown. Otolaryngology, Sixth Edition. Edited by Dafydd Stephens 2 (1997).
- Shehata M and A Keetab La Tnghthi Aajebuh Alexandria May (2001).
- Bio L., et al. “Selective activation of blood pressure monitring alarms; effect of noise pollution in the intensive care unit”.
- Saha AH. “Noise pollution a threat to human life”. Journal of Indian Medical Association 5 (2001) 242:2.
- Agostiniani Rino., et al. “71st Congress of the Italian Society of Pediatrics". Italian Journal of Pediatrics2 (2015): A1.
- Haines MM., et al. “Qualitative response of children to environmental noise”. Noise – Health Journal19 (2003): 19-30.
- Ising H., et al. “Respiratory and dermatological diseases in children with long-term exposure to road traffic emission”. Noise – Health 99 (2003): 110-150.
- McGarrigle Ronan., et al. “Behavioral measures of listening effort in school-age children: Examining the effects of signal-to-noise ratio, hearing loss, and amplification”. Ear and Hearing2 (2019): 381-392.
- Koszarny Z. “The estimation of well being and self-assessment health status in Urban population in various acoustic areas”. Rocz-Panstu-Zakh-Hig2 (2001): 165-178.
- Hoffmann B., et al. “Social inequality and noise- pollution by traffic in the living environment an analysis by the German Federal Health Survey”. Gesundheitewesen6 (2003) 393-401.
- Amoatey Patrick., et al. “Exposure assessment to road traffic noise levels and health effects in an arid urban area”. Environmental Science and Pollution Research28 (2020): 35051-35064.
- Bouquet Yves. "From airports to airport territories: expansions, potentials, conflicts”. Human Geographies--Journal of Studies and Research in Human Geography2 (2018).
- Cannella C., et al. “Noise and communal dinning facilities”. Ann – I4 (2000) 315-322.
- Douglas MJ., et al. “Developing Principles for health impact assessment”. Journal of Public Health Medicine 7 (2001): 148-154.
- Kvicalova Anna. “Listening and knowledge in Reformation Europe: Hearing, speaking and remembering in Calvin’s Geneva”. Springer, (2018).
- Thriene B. “Public health department acting as a public authority and partner in developing a sound environment and healthy conditions”. Gensundheitsnen 11 (2001) 0941-3790.
- Schlosser Olivier. "Bioaerosols and health: Current knowledge and gaps in the field of waste management”. Detritus 5 (2019).
- Chouard CH. “Urban noise pollution”. C-R-Acad-Sci- 3 324.7 (2001): 657-661.
- Khan FI., et al. “Design of green – belt for an industrial complex based on industrial complex based on mathematical modelling”. Environmental Technology7 (2002): 799-811 0959-2330.
- Caberra IN and Lee MH. “Reducing noise pollution in hospital setting by establishing a department of sound : a survey of recent research on effect of noise and music in health care”. Preventive Medicine4 (2000): 339-345.
- Tikka Christina., et al. “Cochrane method for systematic review and meta-analysis of interventions to prevent occupational noise-induced hearing loss–abridged”. Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 32 (2020).
- Bistrup ML. “Prevention of adverse effects of noise on children”. Noise – Health19 (2003): 59-64 1463-1741.