Acta Scientific Otolaryngology (ISSN: 2582-5550)

Short Communication Volume 2 Issue 9

Bhap Abhiswashan, Jal Neti and Bhastrika Beyond Nasal Cleaning in COVID 19, Era

Niyati Dhawan, Vishvendra Singh Nirwal and Brajpal Singh Tyagi*

Department of ENT, Columbia Asia Hospital Ghaziabad, CEO Harsh ENT Hospital, Centre for Deafness, ABR Health Care Solutions Limited, India

*Corresponding Author: Brajpal Singh Tyagi, Professor, Head, Department of ENT, Columbia Asia Hospital Ghaziabad, CEO Harsh ENT Hospital, Centre for Deafness, ABR Health Care Solutions Limited, India.

Received: August 06, 2020; Published: August 25, 2020

×

Abstract

This study had been conducted in Harsh ENT Hospital and Research Center, Ghaziabad on 200 patients. Among these 200 patients, 100 patients had some symptoms of corona illness and therefore, they belonged to Group A. On the contrary, the rest 100 patients were normal patients who were belonged to Group B. When they were treated fairly under Nasal Airway Clearance (Nasal Irrigation), it has been proven that both the groups got better culmination.

In this respect, three major steps had been followed for the immediate recovery of the patients of Group A that were Steam Inhalation, Jal Neti and Bhastrika.

80% of patients had recovered very soon with the implementation of these steps and the rest 20% had been given supportive treatment in order to overcome the symptoms.

Keywords: Bhap Abhiswashan; Jal Neti; Bhastrika; COVID 19; Corona Virus; Steam Inhalation; Ayurveda; Nasal Irrigation; Nasopharyngeal Wash; Nasal Airway Clearance; Nasal Lavage; Nasal Douche

×

Citation

Citation: Brajpal Singh Tyagi., et al. “Bhap Abhiswashan, Jal Neti and Bhastrika Beyond Nasal Cleaning in COVID 19, Era". Acta Scientific Otolaryngology 2.9 (2020): 19-21.




Metrics

Acceptance rate34%
Acceptance to publication20-30 days
Impact Factor0.871

Indexed In








News and Events


  • Certification for Review
    Acta Scientific certifies the Editors/reviewers for their review done towards the assigned articles of the respective journals.
  • Submission Timeline for Upcoming Issue
    The last date for submission of articles for regular Issues is May 25, 2022.
  • Publication Certificate
    Authors will be issued a "Publication Certificate" as a mark of appreciation for publishing their work.
  • Best Article of the Issue
    The Editors will elect one Best Article after each issue release. The authors of this article will be provided with a certificate of “Best Article of the Issue”.
  • Welcoming Article Submission
    Acta Scientific delightfully welcomes active researchers for submission of articles towards the upcoming issue of respective journals.
  • Contact US