Evaluation Study: Epidemiological Trends of COVID 19
Yarmaliza1*, Teungku Nih Farisni1, Fitriani1, Fitrah Reynaldi1, Zakiyuddin1, Veni Nella Syahputri2 and Rinaldy3
1Public Health Faculty, Teuku Umar University, Indonesia
2Faculty of Social and Political Science, Teuku Umar University, Indonesia
3Fakuculty of Civil Engineering, Teuku Umar University, Indonesia
*Corresponding Author: Yarmaliza, Public Health Faculty, Teuku Umar University, Indonesia.
March 21, 2022; Published: May 17, 2022
Coronavirus Disease or COVID-19 is still a concern around the world. The latest COVID-19 case situation is still showing a fairly high number or case, so the potential for transmission is great. there is still a great deal of contention encompassing it. As indicated by Brian Mahoney from the Related Press, Ron Artest is sending off a that will be shown the occurrence in this whole interestingly during Kickoff. Consequently, we drove an overview of studies associated with Covid 19, which were comprehensively applied in mid 2020 to the farthest furthest reaches of August 2020. As of recently, conclusive treatment for Coronavirus has not been found, patients with Coronavirus are just given supportive treatment. The method used in this research is a literature study, which is a study whose research object is in the form of library works, either in the form of scientific journals, books, articles in the mass media, as well as statistical data so as to describe the epidemiological trend of COVID 19. The purpose of writing this article is to knowing the distribution trend of COVID-19, which is still a pandemic issue.
Keywords: COVID-19; World Health Organization (WHO); Virus
- Kementerian Kesehatan R. “Situasi Terkini Perkembangn Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)”. (2020).
- “Penyebaran Covid-19 Dan Respons Internasional: Kajian Singkat terhadap Isu Aktual dan Strategis”. J Bid Hub Int Info Singk 12.5 (2020).
- Budiyanti E. “Dampak Virus Corona Terhadap Sektor Perdagangan Dan Pariwisata Indonesia : Kajian Singkat terhadap Isu Aktual dan Strategis”. J Bid Ekon dan Kebijak Publik Info Singk.12 (2020).
- Christy Rosana F. “Dampak Virus Corona, Waspadai Ancaman Inflasi”. LIPI (2020).
- Deng S and Peng H. “Characteristics of and Public Health Responses to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak in China” (2020).
- Suni P and Sholikah N. “Kesiapsiagaan Indonesia Menghadapi Potensi Penyebaran Corona Virus Disease: Kajian Singkat terhadap Isu Aktual dan Strategis”. J Bid Kesejaht Sos Info Singk.3 (2020).
- Buana DR. “Analisis Perilaku Masyarakat Indonesia dalam Menghadapi Pandemi Virus Corona (Covid-19) dan Kiat Menjaga Kesejahteraan Jiwa”. Jurnal Sosial dan Budaya Syar-i 3 (2020): 217-226.
- Yarmaliza Y., et al. “Literature Review of Epidemiological Phenomena : Corona Virus Disease Pandemic 2019”. European Journal of Medical and Health Sciences 3 (2020): 1-6.
- Kachi Y., et al. “Association between maternity harassment and depression during pregnancy amid the COVID-19 state of emergency”. Journal of Occupational Health1 (2021): e12196.
- Adityo Susilo. “Coronavirus Disease 2019: Tinjauan Literatur Terkini”. Jurnal Penyakit Dalam Indonesia 1 (2020).
- WHO, UNICEF. Air, Sanitasi, Higiene, dan Pengelolaan Limbah yang Tepat Dalam Penanganan Wabah COVID-19 (2020).
- De Wit E. “SARS and MERS: recent insights into emerging coronaviruses”. Nature Reviews Microbiology8 (2016): 523-534.
- Ersoy A. “The frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic: Healthcare workers”. Turkish Journal of Internal Medicine 2 (2020): 31-32.
- Lai J., et al. “Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019”. JAMA Network open3 (2020).
- Mo Y. “Work stress among Chinese nurses to support Wuhan for fighting against the COVID‐19 epidemic”. Journal of Nursing Management5 (2020): 1002-1009.
- Gorbalenya AE. “The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2”. Nature Microbiology (2020).
- Li G., et al. “Coronavirus infections and immune responses Infect immune responses”. Journal of Medical Virology4 (2020).
- Liu Y. “The reproductive number of COVID-19 is higher compared to SARS coronavirus”. Journal of Travel Medicine 2 (2020).
- “Corona virus Disease (Covid- 19; Sebuah Tinjauan Literatur)”. Wellnes Health Magazine 2.1 (2020).
- Rothan B. “The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak”. Journal of Autoimmunity (2020).
- Hossain MA JI DKK. “Knowledge, attitude, and fear of Covid-19 during the rapid rise periode in Bangladesh”. PLoS One9 (2020).
- Usilo Rumende A dan M. “Coronavirus Disease 2019 Tinjauan Literatur Terkini”. Jurnal Penyakit Dalam Indonesia 1 (2020).
- Utami Martin E dan Abdul. “Pengetahuan Sikap dan Keterampilan Masyarakat dalam Pencegahan COVID-19 di DKI Jakarta”. Jurnal Kesehatan Holistic1 (2020).
- Yanti Wahyudi dan W. “Community Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavior Towards Social Distancing Policy As Prevention Transmission of Covid-19 in Indonesia”. Journal of Adminstrasi Kesehatan Indonesia2 (2020).