Pharmacotherapy of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases in the Convention of the Covid-19 Pandemic: Search for Innovative Technologies in the Study
Associate Professor, PhD in Medicine, Lviv Medical Institute LLC, Ukraine
*Corresponding Author: Ihor Hayduchok, Associate Professor, PhD in Medicine, Lviv Medical Institute LLC, Ukraine.
July 10, 2021; Published: August 24, 2021
The article presents the results of the search for innovative technologies in pharmacotherapy in determining the balance of "supply and demand" for drugs of different clinical and pharmacological, classification and legal, nomenclature and legal groups is timely in a pandemic COVID-19. The aim of the research was to search for innovative technologies for the study of pharmacotherapy of systemic autoimmune diseases by content analysis on the example of drug by the INN Silymarin ATC code A05BA03 in healthcare facilities. Content analysis was performed according to the range of manufacturers by grouping them using the Sturgess formula, followed by construction of discrete series of variations and distribution polygon. The conducted analysis allows obtaining a complete description of the balance of "supply and demand" between the range and manufacturers of drugs approved for use. Doctors have a choice of the appropriate drug and the manufacturer that corresponds to the social personalized pharmacotherapy.
Keywords: Pharmacotherapy; Evidence-based Medicine; Evidence-based Pharmacy; Systemic Autoimmune Diseases; Drugs; Content Analysis
- Beketova TV., et al. “COVID-19 in a patient with ANCA-associated systemic vasculitis, receiving anti-B cell therapy (rituximab)”. Rheumatology Science and Practice4 (2019).
- Shapovalova VO., et al. “Coronavirus disease pandemia 2019: growth of epidemic dangers”. Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Sciences7 (2020): 61-68.
- Hayduchok IG., et al. “Control regime of antibacterial drugs for pharmacotherapy of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) among patients with dual disorders”. An Information Letter About Innovations Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Kyiv: Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 230.2020 (2020): 6.
- Hayduchok IG., et al. “Control regime of drugs for pharmacotherapy of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) among patients with systemic diseases”. An information letter about innovations Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Kyiv: Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 225.2020 (2020): 6.
- Parnes O. “Autoimmune disease”. The Lancet 367 (2018): 389.
- Yemchenko YO., et al. “Analysis of the incidence and prevalence of psoriasis in Ukraine and Poltava region”. Bulletin of VDNZU "Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy"3 (2014): 72-76.
- Hayduchok IG., et al. “Control regime of drugs for pharmacotherapy vasculitis of Shenlein-Genoch”. An Information Letter About Innovations Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Kyiv: Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 64.2021 (2021): 7
- Takakubo K., et al. “Immune-regulatory mechanisms in systemic autoimmune and rheumatic diseases”. Clinical and Developmental Immunology 3 (2012): 341-346.
- Hayduchok IG., et al. “Control regime of drugs for pharmacotherapy Rheumatoid arthritis”. An information Letter About Innovations Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Kyiv: Ukrmedpatentinform of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 36.2021 (2021): 7.
- Shapovalov V. “Use of innovative technologies in pharmacotherapy with target nanotherapy on the principles of evidence-based medicine and pharmacy”. Actual Problems of Medicine and Pharmacy 1-2 (2020).
- Anderson PD., et al. “The Forensic Pharmacist. Drug Injury: Liability, Analysis, and Prevention”. Hardcover 23 (2017): 761-770.
- Shapovalov (Jr.) V., et al. “Forensic and pharmaceutical study of the presence of a causal link between the degree of alcohol abuse and qualification level of the respondents”. Pharmacia3 (2017): 31-39.
- Shapovalova V. “System of drugs circulation based on medical and pharmaceutical law”. Actual Problem of Medicine and Pharmacy 1-2 (2020).
- Hayduchok I., et al. “Organizational and legal measures of state control of reforming and modernizing the health care on principles of pharmaceutical and medical law”. Actual Problems of Medicine and Pharmacy 1-2 (2020).
- Shapovalova VA., et al. “Organizational and legal evaluation of availability of medicines’ circulation for cancer patients”. Pharmacia2 (2018): 17-22.
- Hayduchok I. “Pharmacotherapy of immunopathological syndromes among patients with systemic lupus erythematosus based on ABC/VEN analysis”. Acta Scientific Medical Science 6 (2021): 67-73.
- Hayduchok I. “Pharmacotherapy of Systemic Vasculitis Combined with Cryoglobulinemic Syndrome using Pharmacoeconomic Approaches”. Global Journal of Health Science 7 (2021): 78-88.
- “Management Science for Health. Managing Medicines Selection”. Managing Access to Medicines and Health Technologies. USA: Arlington (2012): 16.1-16.15.
- Shapovalov (Jr.) V., et al. “Concerning the importance of forensic and pharmaceutical researches to improve patients’ accessibility to medicines”. Pharmacia2 (2017): 23-29.
- “ATC-classification”. Compendium on-line.
- Shapovalova VA., et al. “Forensic pharmacy: some risk factors in the formation of addictive health disorders”. Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Science 1 (2021): 7-12.
- Shapovalova VO., et al. “Content analysis of pharmacies in Ukraine, which produce extemporaneous drugs”. Public Health3-4 (2017): 77-83.
- Shapovalova VO. et al. “Content analysis of alcohol circulation in healthcare facilities at the stage of budget procurement”. Copyright No. 79456 (Ukrainian).
- Gudzenko AA and Osyntseva AA. “Shapovalova V.O. Content analysis of the circulation of alcoholic drugs by dosage form and registration certificates”. Copyright 79473 (Ukrainian). Publ. 06/01/18.
- Hsieh Hsiu-Fang., et al. “Three аpproaches to qualitative content analysis”. Qualitative Health Research 9 (2000): 1277-1288.
- “Ministry of healthcare of Ukraine official site”.
- “National list of basic medicines”. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine 333 (2009).
- “On approval of the twelfth issue of the State formulary of medicines and ensuring its availability”. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 1075 (2020).
- Shapovalov (Jr.) V., et al. “Organizational and legal analysis of the pharmaceutical provision for the most common diseases of society”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research18 (2018): 118-124.
- Le JK., et al. “The Practice of innovating research methods”. Sage Journal (2020).
- Davis “Content analysis of efficacy descriptions on branded pharmaceutical websites”. Journal of Medical Marketing 12.4 (2012): 211-220.
- Awaisu A., et al. “Research designs and methodologies related to pharmacy practice”. Encyclopedia of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy (2019): 7-21.
- Christy J., et al. “Content analysis of internet marketing strategies: how pharmaceutical companies communicate about contraceptives with consumers online”. Journal of Medical Internet Research (2009).