What do we Need to Learn from the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
Received: June 17, 2021; Published: July 21, 2021
Since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, many doctors in Brazil have not been able to understand how viruses could cause so many different symptoms .
nbsp;The answer to this question is that they need to be aware that the symptoms presented by COVID-19 patients are only the reflection of the energy imbalances that they had before catching the virus and that are exacerbated with active infection .
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology 4 (2021): 167-196.
- Chase CR. “The Geometry of Emotions: Using Chakra Acupuncture and 5-Phase Theory to Describe Personality Archetypes for Clinical Use”. Medical Acupuncture 30 (2018): 167-178.
- Monari C., et al. “A Focus on the Nowadays Potential Antiviral Strategies in Early Phase of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19): A Narrative Review”. Life (Basel)8 (2020): 146.
- Huang Wei Ling. “The Pulmonary Manifestations in COVID-19 Really Caused by the Virus?”. Journal of Pulmonology Research Reports SRC/JPRR-116 (2021).
- Capra Fritjof. “The Tao Of Physics: an Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism”. Berkeley: [New York]: Shambhala; distributed in the U.S. by Random House (1975).
- Huang WL. “Why do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology 1 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang WL. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?”. International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorder2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances in the Prevention and Treatment of Câncer”. Advances in Cancer Research and Clinical Imaging1 (2020): 1-10.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances in the Prevention and Treatment of Myocardial Infarction”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences 6 (2020): 20-27.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?”. Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- LEESER O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information (1953).
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports6 (2021).
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Santos W. “Impact of virus genetic variability and host immunity for the success of COVID-19 vaccines”. Biomed Pharmacotherapy 136 (2021): 111272.
- Hardell L and Carlberg M. “Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest”. Oncology Letter4 (2020).
- Sonani B., et al. “COVID-19 vaccination in immunocompromised patients”. Clinical Rheumatology (2021): 1-2.
- Wiedermann U., et al. “Primary vaccine failure to routine vaccines: Why and what to do?” Human Vaccine Immunotherapy 1 (2016): 239-243.
- Rusk D., et al. “Lack of immune response after mRNA vaccination to SARS-CoV-2 in a solid organ transplant patient”. Journal of Medical Virology (2021).
- Bing O and Zhen G. “Essentials of Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Series of. Shandong Science and Technology Press (1996): 209.
- Huang WL. “Can Biomaterial Surgical Implants Influence the Body’s Health”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences 9 (2019): 62- 71.
- Moura N., et al. “Traditional Chinese medicine wrist pulse-taking is associated with pulse waveform analysis and hemodynamics in hypertension”. Journal of Integrative Medicine 2 (2016): 100-113.
- Burki T. “China's successful control of COVID-19”. Lancet Infectious Disease11 (2020): 1240-1241.
- Lo DC. “Chinese Master Formulas”. 1st editio. Roca (2008): 608.
- 12th Webinar on Healthcare - Health Economics and Policy. May 29, 2021 London, UK (2021).
- Huang WL. “Constitutional Homeopathy of the Five Elements based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences 7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang WL. “Is it Possible to Treat Community-Acquired and Nosocomial Infections with the Same Method Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Journal of Applied Microbiology2 (2019): 1-13.
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology1 (2021): 18-21.
- Huang WL. “Can we Treat Urinary Tract Infections Without Using Any Antibiotics?” Archives of Clinical Infectious Diseases2 (2019): 1-9.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang WL. “Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies as the Cause of Fatigue Post SARS-CoV-2 Infection Patients Treatment". Acta Scientific Microbiology 6 (2021): 91-108.
- Huang WL. “Chakras ’ Energies Deficiencies as the Cause of Dyspnea Post COVID-19 Treatment”. Journal of the Infectious Diseases4 (2020): 1-9
- Edler C., et al. “Deaths associated with newly launched SARS-CoV-2 vaccination”. Legal Medicine (Tokyo) 51 (2021): 101895.
- Huang W. “Chakras’ Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Myocardial Infarction without Arterial Obstruction”. Cardiology Research and Reports5 (2021): 1-10.
- 3rd Asian Cardiology Congress. June 22, 2021 (2021).
- Hossain M., et al. “COVID-19 Vaccines in the Pipeline, Are Antibodies Adequate?” Vaccines (Basel)3 (2021): 241.