Ensembles of Intellectual Agents with Decision-making
Research Department, Research Center “Natural Informatics”, Russia
*Corresponding Author: Evgeny Bryndin, Research Department, Research Center “Natural Informatics”, Russia.
April 21, 2022; Published: June 20, 2022
An ensemble of intelligent decision-making agents is a cognitive information system that makes a decision based on an objective analysis of available data in difficult situations, in an interactive mode, taking into account performance criteria and resource-time constraints. Decision-making criteria are functionalities that express preferences and allow ranking the quality of decisions. The lower bound of the resulting solutions is the lower measure of their quality. The upper limit of the resulting solutions is the norm of their quality. Resource-time ranking and by the preferences of the resulting solutions determines the levels of their quality. Ensembles of intelligent decision-making agents control resource-time risks of managing indicators of accuracy of qualitative parameters of decisions. In the course of their work, they use communicative-associative principles of imitating human reasoning, implemented through artificial intelligence technologies. Decisions are made on the basis of rules. Decision rules are a set of logical constructs used to produce a knowledge-based solution. The input data is converted into a solution using the knowledge base. Intelligent decision agent ensembles provide an explanation of how the system received the solution or alternative solutions to the problem and what knowledge was used during this process. The explanation represents the progress of a result in a graphical, tabular, or textual form that a person can understand.
Keywords: Ensembles of Intellectual Agents; Quality of Decision-making; Criteria of Preference; Resource-Time Ranking; Measure and Quality Norm
- Evgeniy Bryndin. Digital technologies of the industry 4.0. / Chepter 10, Book: Computer Science Advances: Research and Applications. USA: Nova Science Publisher (2019): 252.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “System retraining to professional competences of cognitive robots on basis of communicative associative logic of technological thinking”. International Robotics Automation Journal3 (2019): 112-119.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Collaboration of Intelligent Interoperable Agents via Smart Interface”. International Journal on Data Science and Technology 4 (2019): 66-72.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Development of Artificial Intelligence by Ensembles of Virtual Agents on Technological Platforms”. COJ Technical and Scientific Research4 (2020): 1-8.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Formation of Technological Cognitive Reason with Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Space”. Britain International of Exact Sciences Journal2 (2020): 450-461.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Formation and Management of Industry 5.0 by Systems with Artificial Intelligence and Technological Singularity”. American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering2 (2020): 24-30.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Communicative-associative development of smart artificial intelligence by criteria with the help of ensembles of diversified agents”. International Journal of Intelligent Information Systems4 (2020): 24-34.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Technology Self-organizing Ensembles of Intelligent Agents with Collective Synergetic Interaction”. Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems4 (2020): 29-37.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Formation of International Ethical Digital Environment with Smart Artificial Intelligence”. Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems1 (2021): 27-38.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Implementation of Competencies by Smart Ethical Artificial Intelligence in Different Environments”. Software Engineering4 (2021): 24-33.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Functional and Harmonious Self-Organization of Large Intellectual Agent Ensembles with Smart Hybrid Competencies”. American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications1 (2021): 1-10.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Formation and creative manifestation of functional ensembles of intellectual agents based on live information in various spheres of life activity”. Big Data and Computing Visions (BDCV)4 (2021): 206-215.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Formation of Platform Economy of Necessary Needs Based on Energy Economic Equivalent”. Frontiers 4 (2021): 65-71.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “Modeling of creative and professional activities by ensembles of intellectual agents based on live information”. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Mechatronics (IJAIM)4 (2022): 44-50.
- Evgeny Bryndin. “International Activities on the Digital Platform with Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Space”. Journal of Sensor Networks and Data Communications1 (2022): 1-4.
- Buck P. “How nature works: The theory of self-organized criticality”. M.: Librocom (2013): 276.
- Evgeniy Bryndin. “Supercomputer BEG with Artificial Intelligence of Optimal Resource Use and Management by Continuous Processing of Large Programs”. International Journal of Research in Engineering2 (2019): 9-14.