Information as a Coherent/Effective Investigation Concept/Strategy to Approach the Biotechnology Scientific and Technical Research
PhD, Science and Technology of Information Bucharest (Romania) and Barcelona (Spain)
*Corresponding Author: Florin Gaiseanu, PhD, Science and Technology of Information Bucharest (Romania) and Barcelona (Spain).
February 25, 2022; Published: March 24, 2022
Information is a powerful investigation tool in scientific and technical research. Although highly conveyed within the communication media through our microelectronic systems, laptops, smartphones, TV and radio receivers, able to improve the decision in operative management by big data analysis and prediction  and the diagnostic and treatment in healthcare field [2,3], little is really known however about information as a powerful tool of communication in the human body and living structures. As the bioscience/biotechnology on the entire evolutionary scale is practically an interdisciplinary domain by definition, involving medicine, biology, neurosciences [4,5], neurology and psychology in particular, gathering together physical and chemical concepts and models at microelemental/macrostructural level, the introduction of information science is still a delayed, but indispensable task in this top domain of investigation. That is why it is urgently necessary therefore to acknowledge and include the new results concerning the information role in the living organisms, allowing the modeling of the informational structure of the human organisms and of the living systems in general, as it is presented below.
- Filip Florin Gheorghe. “DSS-A class of evolving information systems”. In: G Dzemyda, J Bernatavičienė, J Kacprzyk (Eds.), Data science: New issue, challenges and applications. Springer (2020): 253-277.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information in Biological Structures and Big Data Assisted Prediction as Informational Biostatistics/Biometric Tool for Pandemic COVID-19 Investigation”. Annals of Biostatistics and Biometric Applications 3 (2021): 1-3. ABBA.MS.ID.000592.
- Lidong Wang and Cheryl Ann Alexander. “Big data analytics in medical engineering and healthcare: methods, advances and challenges”. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology 6 (2020): 267-283.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Solution to the Mind-Body Relation Problem: Information”. Philosophy Study1 (2021): 42-55.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information, Info-Creational Field, Creativity and Creation, According to the Informational Model of Consciousness. International Journal of Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences3 (2021): 75-80.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Advanced Perspectives in Biological Researches: Info-Operability of the Cell and Human/Multicellular Organisms”. Acta Scientific Biotechnology1 (2021): 1-5.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “The Informational Model of Consciousness: Mechanisms of Embodiment/Disembodiment of Information”. NeuroQuantology4 (2019): 1-17.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational structure of the living systems: From philosophy to informational modelling”. Philosophy Study12 (2020): 795-806.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “What is Life: An Informational Model of the Living Structures”. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2 (2020): 18-28.
- Shannon Claude (1948) A mathematical theory of communication”. Bell Labs Technical Journal 379-423 (2020): 623-656.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information-Matter Bipolarity of the Human Organism and Its Fundamental Circuits: From Philosophy to Physics/Neurosciences-Based Modeling”. Philosophy Study2 (2020): 107-118.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Evolution and development of the information concept in biological systems: From empirical description to informational modeling of the living structures”. Philosophy Study7 (2021): 501-516.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information in the Universal Triangle of Reality for Non-living/Living Structures: From Philosophy to Neuro/Life Sciences”. Philosophy Study8 (2020): 607-621.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Pathological expression and circuits in addiction and mood disorders: Informational relation with the brain and info-therapy”. EC Neurology8 (2021): 1-12.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Physics of Consciousness and Life: The Informational Model of Consciousness – Information in Neurosciences, Biocomputers and Biosystems – Romanian version: Fizica Constiintei si a Vietii: Modelul Informational al Constiintei – Informatia in Neurostiinte, Biocomputere si Biosisteme. Editura GlobeEdit (2020).
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Destiny or Free Will Decision? A Life Overview From the Perspective of an Informational Modeling of Consciousness Part II: Attitude and Decision Criteria, Free Will and Destiny”. Gerontology and Geriatric Studies1 (2018): 1-7.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Destiny or free will decision? A life overview from the perspective of an informational modeling of consciousness Part I: Information, consciousness and life cycle”. Gerontology and Geriatric Studies1 (2019): 1-7.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Operability of the Brain: Novel Approaching Perspectives in Neuroscience and Neurology (Guest Editorial)”. EC Neurology12 (2021): 50-54.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information as an essential component of the biological structures and their informational organization”. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology2 (2021): 1-9.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Human as an Informational Device”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology1 (2021): 1-8. ABEB.MS.ID.000629.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “New Perspectives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology: Information in Human and Biological Structures”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology1 (2021): 1-3. ABEB.MS.ID.000633.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Neuropsychological response to information of beauty/ugly brain circuits according to the informational model of consciousness”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences (IJNBS) 2 (2021): 55-59.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Info-Relational Cognitive Operability of the Posterior Cingulate Cortex According to the Informational Model of Consciousness”. International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences4 (2020): 61-68.
- Zhang Y., et al. “Hypothalamic stem cells control ageing speed partly through exosomal miRNAs”. Nature 548 (2017): 52-57.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Quantum-Assisted Process of Disembody Under Near-Death Conditions: An Informational-Field Support Model”. NeuroQuantology 1 (2017): 4-9.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “An Information Based Model of Consciousness Fully Explaining the Mind Normal/Paranormal Properties”. NeuroQuantology2 (2017): 132-140.
- Robert M Sargis. “An Overview of the Hypothalamus The Endocrine System’s Link to the Nervous System” (2021).
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Neuro-Connections of the Brain with the Body Supporting the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Neurology and Neuroscience1 (2019): 1-6. ANN.MS.ID.000576.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Advanced Results in Biological Researches: Informational Structure and Info-Operability of the Living Systems”. Journal of Biotechnology and Bioresearch3 (2021): 1-4. JBB.MS.ID.000561.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Epigenetic Information-Body Interaction and Information-Assisted Evolution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology2 (2019): 1-6.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “New Investigation Perspectives in Psychology and Behavioral Sciences: Informational Activity and Psychological/Behavioral Expression of the Cognitive Centers of Consciousness”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences4 (2021): 99-102.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Mode of the Brain Operation and Consciousness as an Informational Related System”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology5 (2019): 1-7. ABEB.MS.ID.000525.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information: from Philosophic to Physics Concepts for Informational Modeling of Consciousness”. Philosophy Study8 (2018): 368-382.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Model of Consciousness: From Philosophic Concepts to an Information Science of Consciousness”. Philosophy Study 49 (2019): 181-196.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Human/Humanity, Consciousness and Universe: Informational Relation”. NeuroQuantology5 (2019): 60-70.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “The Silent Voice of Those Who are no Longer: Transgenerational Transmission of Information from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Gerontology and Geriatric Studies1 (2019): 482-488.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information Based Hierarchical Brain Organization/Evolution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Neurology and Neuroscience5 (2020): 1-6.
- Gaiseanu F. “Mental aggressive operability from informational perspective: A deterrence manifesto”. EC Neurology4 (2021): 31-39.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informationally-Assisted Equilibrium and Health: Specific ACC Contribution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. EC Psychology and Psychiatry5 (2020): 37-49.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Attitude as an Expressible Info-Operational Reaction to a Perceived/Purposed Object/Objective”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences1 (2020): 12-16.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Evaluating attitude and behavior: An info-operational procedure related/supported by the cognitive centers of mind”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences1 (2021): 1-5.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Multitask Music-Based Therapy Optimization in Aging Neurorehability by Activation of the Informational Cognitive Centers of Consciousness”. Gerontology and Geriatrics Studies3 (2021): 621-625.