Advanced Perspectives in Biological Researches: Info-Operability of the Cell and Human/Multicellular Organisms
Science and Technology of Information Bucharest (Romania) and Barcelona, Spain
*Corresponding Author: Florin Gaiseanu, Science and Technology of Information Bucharest (Romania) and Barcelona, Spain.
November 25, 2021; Published: November 30, 2021
Information is a largely used concept nowadays in our professional and private activities, but not well understood when the biological organisms are concerned. However, this concept was recently proved as effective in the modeling of the Informational System of the Human Body (ISHB) , able to coherently describe the informational functions of the brain and their correlation with the body [2,3]. According to this model, the human is connected to matter (foods, water, air) as basic nutrients and with information, necessary for the food detection, protection and reactive adaptation to the momentary changes of the neighborhood environment, as it is shown in Figure 1, upper side. Human is therefore an adaptable bipolar structure, connected to matter and information . This really seems to be a surprising result, considering that the large scientific and public opinion is that our reality, including the biological structures, is structured only with matter and energy. It was moreover shown that information is part not only of the living , but also of the non-living structures , so our reality is composed by three fundamental components, i.e., matter, energy and information, suggestively represented as a Universal Triangle of Reality .
- Gaiseanu Florin. “The Informational Model of Consciousness: Mechanisms of Embodiment/Disembodiment of Information”. NeuroQuantology4 (2019): 1-17.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Neuro-Connections of the Brain with the Body Supporting the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Neurology and Neuroscience1 (2019): 1-6.
- Gaiseanu F. “Solution to the Mind-Body Relation Problem: Information”. Philosophy Study1 (2021): 42-55.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information-Matter Bipolarity of the Human Organism and Its Fundamental Circuits: From Philosophy to Physics/Neurosciences-Based Modelling”. Philosophy Study2 (2020): 107-118.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information in the Universal Triangle of Reality for Non-living/Living Structures: From Philosophy to Neuro/Life Sciences”. Philosophy Study8 (2020): 607-621.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Evolution and Development of the Information Concept in Biological Systems: From Empirical Description to Informational Modelling of the Living Structures”. Philosophy Study7 (2020): 501-516.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational structure of the living systems: From philosophy to informational modelling”. Philosophy Study 1012 (2020): 795-806.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “What is Life: An Informational Model of the Living Structures”. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology2 (2020): 18-28.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information as an essential component of the biological structures and their informational organization”. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology2 (2021): 1-9.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information, Info-Creational Field, Creativity and Creation, according to the Informational Model of Consciousness”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences3 (2021): 75-80.
- Debono Marc-Williams. “Perceptive Levels in Plants. A Transdisciplinary Challenge in Living Organism’s Plasticity”. Transdisciplinary Journal of Engineering and Science 4 (2013): 21-39.
- Sukhov Vladimir., et al. “Long-distance electrical signals as a link between the local action of stressors and the systemic physiological responses in higher plants”. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology 146 (2019): 63-84.
- Iriti Marcello. “Plant Neurobiology, a Fascinating Perspective in the Field of Research on Plant Secondary Metabolites”. International Journal of Molecular Sciences6 (2013): 10819-10821.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Quantum-Assisted Process of Disembody Under Near-Death Conditions: An Informational-Field Support Model”. NeuroQuantology1 (2017): 4-9.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “An Information Based Model of Consciousness Fully Explaining the Mind Normal/Paranormal Properties”. NeuroQuantology2 (2017): 132-140.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Info-Relational Cognitive Operability of the Posterior Cingulate Cortex According to the Informational Model of Consciousness”. International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences4 (2020): 61-68.
- Blanke Olaf and Arzy Shahar. “The Out-of-Body Experience: Disturbed Self-Processing at the Temporo-Parietal Junction”. The Neuroscientist. Sage Publications (2005): 16-24.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informationally-Assisted Equilibrium and Health: Specific ACC Contribution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. EC Psychology and Psychiatry Journal 5 (2020): 37-49.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Pathological expression and circuits in addiction and mood disorders: Informational relation with the brain and info-therapy”. EC Neurology 8 (2021): 1-12.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Epigenetic Information-Body Interaction and Information-Assisted Evolution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology 2 (2019): 1-6.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information Based Hierarchical Brain Organization/Evolution from the Perspective of the Informational Model of Consciousness”. Archives in Neurology and Neuroscience5 (2020): 1-6.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Informational Operability of the Brain”. Novel Approaching Perspectives in Neuroscience and Neurology 12 (2021): 1-5.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Attitude as an Expressible Info-Operational Reaction to a Perceived/Purposed Object/Objective”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences 1 (2020): 12-16.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Evaluating attitude and behaviour: An info-operational procedure related/supported by the cognitive centers of mind”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences 1 (2021): 1-5.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Neuropsychological response to information of beauty/ugly brain circuits according to the informational model of consciousness”. International Journal on Neuropsychology and Behavioural Sciences (IJNBS) 2 (2021): 55-59.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Multitask Music-Based Therapy Optimization in Aging Neurorehability by Activation of the Informational Cognitive Centers of Consciousness”. Gerontology and Geriatrics Studies3 (2021): 621-625.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Human as an Informational Device”. Archives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology2 (2021): 1-8.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “New Perspectives in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology: Information in Human and Biological Structures”. Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology1 (2021): 1-3.
- Gaiseanu Florin. “Information in Biological Structures and Big Data Assisted Prediction as Informational Biostatistics/Biometric Tool for Pandemic COVID-19 Investigation”. Annals of Biostatistics and Biometric Applications3 (2021).