A Volumetric and Acoustical Study to Explore Interaction between Acetamide and
Chaitalee R Dange*, Urvashi P Manik and Paritosh L Mishra
PGT, Department of Physics, Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra, India
*Corresponding Author: Chaitalee R Dange, PGT, Department of Physics,
Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra, India.
April 13, 2023; Published: April 29, 2023
The ultrasonic velocity(U) and density (ρ) of ternary mixture of Acetamide and water in electrolyte sodium chloride at frequency 2MHz have been calculated at temperature (283.15K, 288.15K, 293.15K and 298.15K). In additionally, the present paper also consists of a discussion on numerous thermodynamic parameters which have been figure out using theoretical equations to study the strength and nature of intermolecular interaction in the liquid mixture compound. From conclusion it is observed, in this ultrasonic measurement corresponds with molecular interaction in a liquid mixture, the examination of inseminate of ultrasonic waves producing in liquids and liquid mixtures in highly convenient for investigating the nature of molecular interactions in a structure of chemical systems. The non-linear difference is observed in acoustic parameters of electrolyte sodium chloride solutions specifying the constitution of complex ions.
Keywords:Ultrasonic Velocity; Density; Acetamide; Sodium Chloride; Molecular Interaction; Liquid Mixture; Temperature
- Dash Ashok Kumar and Rita Paikaray. "Visco metric, volumetric and acoustic studies in ternary mixture of dimethyl acetamide and diethyl ether in an aprotic solvent”. International Symposium on Ultrasonics24 (2015): 5-9.
- Sasikumar S and G Meenakshi. "Evaluation of Acoustical Parameters of Aqueous Solution of Sodium Chloride and Potassium Chloride Using Ultrasonic Waves”. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology02 (2015): 263-268.
- Ghosh Apurba M., et al. "Ultrasonic Study of Acoustical Parameters in Binary Liquid Mixture (Triethylamine With n-hexane) at 301.15 K”. International Symposium on Ultrasonics24 (2015): 1070-1080.
- Suryanarayana CV. "Measurement of internal pressure in liquid systems”. Indian Journal of Chemistry (1986): 538-540.
- Sonunea Pooja R., et al. Ultrasonic Characterization on the Solutions of L-Histidine and Electrolyte Salts to understand their Interaction in view to Maintained Blood Pressure. No. 9388. EasyChair (2022)27-34
- Kanhekar S R., et al. "Thermodynamic properties of electrolytes in aqueous solution of glycine at different temperatures”. (2010): 95-99.
- Thirumaran S and J Earnest Jayakumar. "Ultrasonic study of n-alkanols in toluene with nitrobenzene”. Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics 47 (2009):265-272.
- Mishra Paritosh L and Urvashi P Manik. "A Study on Thermodynamic and Sound Parameters of 2-phenylaniline in Ether Media at Different Temperature”. International Symposium on Ultrasonics24 (2015).
- Hiremath Nandeesh., et al. "An overview of acoustic impedance measurement techniques and future prospects”. Metrology 1 (2021): 17-38.
- Raj A Moses Ezhil., et al. "Ultrasonic study on binary mixture containing dimethylformamide and methanol over the entire miscibility range (0< x< 1) at temperatures 303–323 K”. Fluid Phase Equilibria 1 (2009): 78-86.
- Saxena Indu., et al. "Introduction of ultrasonic interferometer and experimental techniques for determination of ultrasonic velocity, density, viscosity and various thermodynamic parameters”. International Journal of Applied Research 9 (2015): 562-569.
- Seethalakshmi P., et al. "The surface and soil properties of azadirachta indica oil in sodium dodecyl sulfate”. International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management11, (2018): 52-57.
- Praharaj Manoj Kumar and Sarmistha Mishra. "Ultrasonic study of mixture, containing Aqueous solution of ‘NaCl’and ‘KCl’ for different ratios of Sodium to Potassium about Vitality ratio and about Human body Temperature”. Research Journal of Chemical Sciences6 (2015): 32-39.
- Pawar N R., et al. "Synthesis and study of thermo acoustic properties of α-Al2O”. Journal of Pure and Applied Ultrasound 38 (2016): 65-70.
- Mirikar S., et al. " Intermolecular Interaction in the Binary Mixture of valine with Water at 303.15 K”. International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research Technology12 (2014): 536-539.
- Thirumaran S and K Sabu. "Ultrasonic investigation of amino acids in aqueous sodium acetate medium”. Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics 47 (2009): 87-96.
- Hakin Andrew W., et al. "Some thermodynamic properties of aqueous amino acid systems at 288.15, 298.15, 313.15 and 328.15 K: group additivity analyses of standard-state volumes and heat capacities”. Journal of the Chemical Society, Faraday Transactions14 (1994): 2027-2035.
- Rajathi K., et al. "Ultrasonic study of molecular dynamics in some binary mixtures”. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 5 (2011): 348-358.
- Baluja Shipra., et al. "Studies on thermodynamic properties of some imidazolinone derivatives in DMF at 308.15 K”. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering2 (2010): 306-311.
- Kumar Dash Ashok and Paikaray Rita. "Ultrasonic study on ternary mixture of dimethyl acetamide (DMAC) in diethyl ether and acetone”. Research Journal of Physical Sciences (2013): 2320-4796.
- Seethalakshmi P., et al. "The surface and soil properties of azadirachta indica oil in sodium dodecyl sulfate. International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Volume 3 Issue 11, Nov (2018): 52-57.