Acta Scientific Veterinary Sciences (ISSN: 2582-3183)

Conceptual Paper Volume 5 Issue 8

Livelihood with Dairy Products

Arabati Shivaji1*, Anitha Nalla1 and Peddireddy Shashank Reddy2

1Department of Livestock Products Technology, P V Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Korutla, India
2P.V Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, College of Veterinary Science, Korutla, India

*Corresponding Author: Arabati Shivaji, Department of Livestock Products Technology, P V Narsimha Rao Telangana, Veterinary University, Korutla, India.

Received: June 29, 2023; Published: July 14, 2023

Abstract

India ranks first in the world in milk production. The current milk production is 221.1 million tonnes. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, the recommended daily intake of milk is 300 grams while the per capita availability of milk in the country is 444 grams per day. In India, out of the total milk produced, nearly 60% is consumed in the form of milk and the remaining 40% is used to make dairy products like ghee, butter, curd, cova, milk powder, paneer, cheese, ice-cream, kulfi etc. Of the milk sold, 70% is managed by the unorganized sector and only 30% by the organised sector.

References

Citation

Citation: Arabati Shivaji., et al. “Livelihood with Dairy Products"Acta Scientific Veterinary Sciences 5.8 (2023): 29-32.

Copyright

Copyright: © 2023 Arabati Shivaji., et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.




Metrics

Acceptance rate35%
Acceptance to publication20-30 days
Impact Factor1.008

Indexed In





News and Events


  • Certification for Review
    Acta Scientific certifies the Editors/reviewers for their review done towards the assigned articles of the respective journals.
  • Submission Timeline for Upcoming Issue
    The last date for submission of articles for regular Issues is May 30, 2024.
  • Publication Certificate
    Authors will be issued a "Publication Certificate" as a mark of appreciation for publishing their work.
  • Best Article of the Issue
    The Editors will elect one Best Article after each issue release. The authors of this article will be provided with a certificate of "Best Article of the Issue"
  • Welcoming Article Submission
    Acta Scientific delightfully welcomes active researchers for submission of articles towards the upcoming issue of respective journals.

Contact US