What are the Prone Factors for the Patient to have Mucormycosis?
Huang Wei Ling*
Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management. Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil
*Corresponding Author: Huang Wei Ling, Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Nutrition, Acupuncture and Pain Management. Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Franca, São Paulo, Brazil.
Received: June 22, 2021; Published: July 06, 2021
When the author received an invitation from the journal to write about mucormycosis, she replied and said that she would write something that still not published yet about this subject, that all medical doctors needs to know.
In some articles published by the author, one of them presented in Global Experts Meeting on Infectious Diseases, Diabetes and Endocrinology February, the author comprehends that the fungus infection is only when the terrain is favorable for the fungus growth. She understands that infected patients with mucormycosis occur only if the environment is adequate for it is growth .
- Global Experts Meeting on Infectious Diseases, Diabetes and Endocrinology (2021).
- Hernández J and Buckley C. “Mucormycosis”. Treasure Island (FL) (2021).
- Skiada A., et al. “Epidemiology and Diagnosis of Mucormycosis: An Update”. Journal of Fungi4 (2020): 265.
- Singh A., et al. “Mucormycosis in COVID-19: A systematic review of cases reported worldwide and in India”. Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome (2021).
- Ling HW. “What have behind in all kinds of infections that we need to know?” Journal of Investigative Oncology1 (2021): 18-21.
- Craik E. “The “Hippocratic” Corpus: Content and Context”. Routledge (2014): 344.
- Huang WL. “Is it Possible to Treat Community-Acquired and Nosocomial Infections with the Same Method Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Journal of Applied Microbiology2 (2019): 1-13.
- Huang WL. “Constitutional Homeopathy of the Five Elements based on Traditional Chinese Medicine”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences7 (2020): 57-69.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Energy Alterations and Chakras’ Energy Deficiencies and Propensity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection". Acta Scientific Microbiology4 (2021): 167-196.
- Huang WL. “Are We Vaccinating Immunocompetent or Immunocompromised People for COVID 19?” Journal of Vaccines Research and Vaccination 7 (2021): 018.
- Huang WL. “Why do Patients Still Catch Hospital Infections Despite the Practice of Infection Prevention and Control Programs?” Acta Scientific Microbiology 1 (2018): 34-43.
- Huang WL. “Invasion of Wind and Cold as Cause of Respiratory Tract Infection Outbreak in a School Kinder Garden Group of Kids”. Pediatric Research and Child Health2 (2020): 1-4.
- Huang WL. “Why Are Diabetic Patients Still Having Hyperglycemia despite Diet Regulation, Antiglycemic Medication and Insulin?” International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorder2 (2019): 1-14.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Medication used in Intubation of Patients with Covid-19 Affecting the Outcome of the Patient’s Treatment?” Archives of Anesthesiology1 (2021): 01-03.
- Huang WL. “Can Hospital Osteomyelitis Be Treated Without the Use of Antibiotics?” Microbiology and Infectious Diseases2 (2018): 1-6.
- Huang WL. “Energies Alterations and Chakras Energies Deficiencies as the Main Cause of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection Resistant to Antibiotics Treatments”. Clinical Research in Urology2 (2020): 1-8.
- Huang WL. “The Importance of Correcting Energy Imbalances and Chakras Energy Deficiencies in the Treatment of Patients with Glaucoma”. Journal of Ophthalmology and Clinical Research2 (2019): 1-9.
- Huang WL. “Can Biomaterial Surgical Implants Influence the Body’ s Health”. Acta Scientific Medical Sciences9 (2019): 62-71.
- Huang Wei Ling. “Is the Population in the World the Same as in the Past?". Acta Scientific Clinical Case Reports 6 (2021).
- Waness A., et al. “The Rise of an Oppurtunistic Infection called “Invasive Zygomycosis”. Journal of Global Infectious Diseases 2 (2009): 131-138.
- Leeser O. “Support of homeopathy by the Arndt-Schulz law”. National Center for Biotechnology Information (1953).
- Miranda C., et al. “Implications of antibiotics use during the COVID-19 pandemic: present and future”. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 12 (2020): 3413-3416.
- Rossi E. “The Experience of an Italian Public Homeopathy Clinic during the COVID-19 Epidemic”. Homeopathy 3 (2020): 167-168.
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”. Albert Einstein (2015).