Study of Features of the Lower Limbs Belt in Athletes in A Series of Sports
Department of Medical and Biological Foundations of Sports and Physical
Rehabilitation, The Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Nilolaev, Ukraine
*Corresponding Author: Bugaevsky KA, Department of Medical and Biological Foundations of Sports and Physical Rehabilitation, The Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Nilolaev, Ukraine.
July 12, 2023; Published: August 26, 2023
The article presents the results and analysis of the study devoted to the determination of a number of anatomical features and morphofunctional index values of the bone pelvis and lower extremities in female athletes playing basketball, volleyball and handball. It has been reliably determined that female basketball players have the highest indices of index values, in comparison with volleyball and handball players.
Keywords: Female Athletes; Team Sports; Morphological; Functional Index Values; Bone Pelvis; Lower Limb
- Bugayevsky KA., Danilchenko SI., Starodubtsev SG. Features of the distribution of sex somatotypes in handball players of different age groups // Bulletin of Poltava Dental Academy. 2018. Vol. 1. 154:36-39.
- Zhunisbek DN., Kudashova LR., Kefer NE., Mavrudieva N. Construction of model characteristics of handball players of high qualification // Izvestiya natsional'naya Akademiya nauki Respubliki Kazakhstana. Series of social humanities. 2017. 3:80-87.
- New in the system of sports training in handball: foreign experience. Issue 19: scientific and methodological manual / author-composer. AI. Pogrebnoy, IO. Komlev, translator: E.V. Litvishko. Krasnodar: KSUFKST, 2019. 68 p.
- Popichev MI., Chizhenok TM. Selection of young volleyball players taking into account anthropometric indicators. Pedagogy, psychology and medical and biological problems of physical education and sport // collection of scientific works edited by Prof. Errmakov SS. -Kharkiv: ХDADM (ХХПІ), 2007. 6:228-229.
- Martirosov EG., Rudnev SG., Nikolaev DV. Application of anthropological methods in sport, sports medicine and fitness // M. : Izdvo "Physical Culture". 2010. 119 p.
- Serdyuk DG. Analyses of anthropometric indexes of handball players of GC "ZTR" // Visnik Zaporizky National Univercity. Physical education and sports. - 2014. 2:107-113.
- Oleinik EA. Anatomo-anthropological characteristics of female athletes of game sports // Scientific Notes of P.F. Lesgaft University. 2013. Pp. 94-98.
- Oleinik EA., Bugaevskiy KA. Features of sex somatotypes and a number of anthropometric indicators in female athletes in pair female acrobatics // Man. Sport. Medicine. 2020. Vol. 20. 2:22-28.
- Ushakov AS., Nenasheva AV., Kleshchenkova NE. Comparative analysis of physical development indicators of 11th grade students and 1st year students. // Man. Sport. Medicine. Izdvo: South Ural State University (Chelyabinsk). 2014. 4:73-79.
- Matveev SD., Uspensky AK., Uspenskaya YuK., Didur MD. Anthropometric criteria, somatotype and functional fitness of basketball players at different stages of sports training // Sports Medicine: Science and Practice, 20020. - Vol. 10. № 1. https://doi.org/10.17238/ISSN2223-2524.2020.1.5
- Matvienko OV. Physical training and morphophysiological indices of 15-16 years old basketball players // Pedagogical-psychological and medical-biological problems of physical culture and sport. Publishing house: Naberezhnochelninsky State Pedagogical University (Naberezhnye Chelny). 2007. - 2(3)Ж185-192.
- Shchegoleva TN., Krikun EN., Martirosov EG. Structure of physique of high-skilled basketball players of different game roles // Scientific Vedomosti. Series Medicine. Pharmacy. 2011. Issue 13. 4(99):112-115.
- Nikityuk DB., Nikolenko VN., Klochkova SV. Body mass index and other anthropometric indicators of physical status with regard to age and individual-typological features of the constitution of women // Nutrition Issues. -2015. 4:47-54.
- Borutskaya SB., Vasiliev SV. Osteological study of the population of the city of Polotsk XVII-XVIII centuries // Paleoanthropology of Belarus / Scientific ed. II. Salivon, SV. Vasiliev. I. Salivon, SV. Vasiliev. Minsk: Belaruskaya nauvuka, 2015. 147 p.