Sсhool of Russian and Ukrainian Anatomes P.F. Lesgaft, N.I. Pirogov, V.P. Vorobyov in the Reflection of a Number of Collecting Funds
Konstantin Anatolyevich Bugaevsky*
The Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Nikolaev, Ukraine
*Corresponding Author: Konstantin Anatolyevich Bugaevsky, The Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Nikolaev, Ukraine.
December 27, 2022; Published:February 12, 2023
This article presents the results of a study conducted by the authors concerning the study of the preservation of the historical memory of the school of famous Russian anatomists, such as P.F. Lesgaft, N.I. Pirogov, V.P. Vorobyov, in the reflection of a number of collectibles, such as philately, numismatics, phaleristics, phylumenia, philocarty. For each of these scientists, a lot of illustrative material is presented, in the form of screenshots of thematic collection materials, to which extended explanations and comments are presented.
Keywords: Anatomy; Russian and Ukrainian Anatomical School; Collectibles; Numismatics; Commemorative Coins And Medals; Philately; Postage Stamps and Envelopes
- Bugaevsky KA. “The views of P.F. Lesgaft for physical education classes. Physical education, sports, physical rehabilitation: problems and development prospects: materials of the VII international electronic scientific and practical conference”. Krasnoyarsk, May 19-20, (2017): 412-416.
- Bugaevsky KA NI. “Pirogov on postage stamps, postcards and envelopes from different countries. Scientific journal "Vestnik SMUS74". Council of Young Scientists and Specialists- Volume 1. Series: Medical Sciences. Biology. Psychology and pedagogy. History. Chelyabinsk, September 3.4 (2016): 8-17.
- Bugaevsky KA. “New research materials dedicated to the reflection of the memory of N.I. Pirogov in the means of collecting”. Bulletin of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists of the Chelyabinsk Region 4.31 (2020): 36-41.
- Catalog of postage stamps of the USSR. 1918-1980. Ed. M. I. Spivak. TsFA "Soyuzpechat" of the Ministry of Communications of the USSR, 1983-1984. 798.
- Catalog of postcards and envelopes of the USSR and Russia on the theme of Personalities: Vladimir Petrovich Vorobyov on postal envelopes USSR. TsFA "Soyuzpechat" of the Ministry of Communications of the USSR, (1985): 654.
- Oleinik EA. “In memory of P.F. Dedicated to Lesgaft”. Oleinik E.A., Bugaevsky K.A. X International Congress "SPORT, PEOPLE, HEALTH" December 08-10, 2021, St. Petersburg, Russia: Materials of the Congress / Ed. V. A. Taimazova. St. Petersburg. POLYTECH-PRESS, (2021): 14-18.
- Chernetsky OE. “Medicine on postage stamps”. Communication (1978): 39-41.
- Bugaevsky KA and Peshikov OV. “History of anatomy in the reflection of collecting media”. Polish Science Journal41 (2021): 36-55.
- Bugaevsky KA. “Famous world anatomists on postage stamps of Ukraine”. Polish Science Journal48 (2022): 36-60.
- Bugaevsky KA. “Known Anatoms of Different Countries and their Contribution to the World of Human Anatomy”. Acta Scientific Anatomy2 (2022): 02-14.